RE: Importing/Exporting Facilities Nations

Post by KC45 »

my pleasure
Wargame is fun if war is unreal
BeirutDude

Post by BeirutDude »

never mind answered my own question! [:D] [:)] [8D]
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985

I was Navy, but Assigned TAD to the 24th MAU Hq in Beirut. By far the finest period of my service!
Blast33

Post by Blast33 »

This is an import file of Armenian air defense of the observed air defense sites, mostly found via Twitter from: @AuroraIntel, @RALee85, @TajoTakoya, @obretix, @MihajlovicMike etc.

At one SA-4 site I didnt see the PAT HAND radar so the radar was deleted but launchers present. So check what a site has'present and adjust to your liking.
Randomly I added SA-7b and SA-24 MANPADS at different sites for close in protection. You can also do this manually at the front line where you think it is present.
It is not 100% but as close enough with the help of Twitter and Google Earth.

Maybe a nice tryout to engage or defend these sites and see if you perform better or worse than Armenia does richt now handling TB-2, Harop, Orbiter and so on UAS or Lora SSM's ;-)
Attachments
ArmeniaAi..nse2020.zip
(6.33 KiB) Downloaded 45 times
BDukes

Post by BDukes »

Egypt Import with modern air and naval bases added including the biggies used against Libya and the new one's in the Red Sea.
Attachments
Egypt.zip
(154.26 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
Don't call it a comeback...
dadizonline

Post by dadizonline »

thanks
History is written by victor.
Fido81

Re: Importing/Exporting Facilities Nations

Post by Fido81 »

French fixed Force de dissuasion bases for CWDB. Developed on CMO beta build 1258.2.
Attachments
Force de dissuasion.zip
(20.36 KiB) Downloaded 33 times
Kasey99

Post by Kasey99 »

Excellent resource containing extremely precise location of Chinese radar/ESM sites. https://jjamwal.in/yayavar/chinese-arme ... -and-sams/

Concerning this, I've been mapping out all of these individual sites in CMO with SASPlanet ignoring only sites which appear to be abandoned. China has an overwhelming amount of "Domes" or "Rad Domes" scattered across the country. I find it difficult to believe all of these are functional radars given there are well over two hundred of these "Domes" scattered about in addition to well over 100 easily identifiable installations. Does anyone have any experience or any insight on what could be hiding under these "Domes"? To my best ability, they are impossible to positively identify via satellite imagery.

Exmples:
44°20’23.89″N
129°53’5.91″E
-
44°18’49.60″N
131°12’11.62″E
DavidRN

Post by DavidRN »

HI There

I have created PLAN North, South and East Theatre Command areas and its developing (?) base in Cambodia.
- North Sea Fleet (NSF) Naval Bases which operates in the Yellow Sea.
- South Sea Fleet (SSF) Naval Bases which operates in the South China Sea.
- East Sea Fleet (ESF) Naval Bases which operates in the East China Sea.
- Ream Naval Base (Cambodia)

A total of 14 PLAN naval bases

All bases are Single-Unit Ports

Included in Version: 1.0 SSF (18/03/23) are .....

- Yulin Naval Base The traditional base of the People's Liberation Army Navy, located in the eastern suburb of Sanya, Hainan Province, China, **all SSF submarines are based here**.
- Guangzhou Naval Base Guangzhou is the capital and largest city of Guangdong province in southern China. Located on the Pearl River about 120 km (75 mi) north-northwest of Hong Kong and 145 km (90 mi) north of Macau.
- Haikou Naval Base Haikou is the capital and most populous city of the Chinese province of Hainan.
- Shantou Naval Base Shantou, is a prefecture-level city on the eastern coast of Guangdong, China.
- Beihai Naval Base Beihai is a major commercial port in the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region.

Included in Version: 1.0 ESF (19/03/23) are .....

- Ningbo ESF Headquarters Large PLAN building.
- Shanghai Naval Base Located on the southern estuary of the Yangtze River, with the Huangpu River flowing through it.
- Xiangshan Naval Base ESF submarine base that also has a tunnel, Structure (Underground Pier [Very Large] Building Underground
- Zhoushan Naval Base Urbanised archipelago with the administrative status of a prefecture-level city in the eastern Chinese province of Zhejiang.
- Fujian Naval Base Province on the southeastern coast of China. Fujian is bordered by Zhejiang to the north, Jiangxi to the west, Guangdong to the south, and the Taiwan Strait to the east. Its capital is Fuzhou.

Included in Version: 1.0 NSF (18/03/23) are .....

- NSF Headquarters North Sea Fleet (NSF) Headquarters located at Qingdao. Large PLAN building.
- Huludao Naval Base Huludao, formerly known as Jinxi until 1994, is a coastal prefecture-level city in southwestern Liaoning province.
- Lushun Naval Base Lüshunkou District is a district of Dalian, Liaoning province, China. Also formerly called Lüshun City or literally Lüshun Port, it was formerly known as both Port Arthur and Ryojun.

Included in Version: 1.0 PLAN Overseas Base (19/03/23) is .....

- Ream Naval Base (Cambodia)
- Notepad text document with information and web links.

14 PLAN Naval Bases (Image)
https://photos.google.com/search/_tra_/ ... OquaeaEy1j

David
Last edited by DavidRN on Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DavidRN

Post by DavidRN »

HI There

Being Australian I wanted to create Royal Australian Navy (RAN) bases, so I have done that by creating single unit bases.

A simple representation of the RAN in Australia.

Included in Version: 1.0 Royal Australian Bases (21/03/23) are .....

- HMAS Stirling: Royal Australian Navy's primary base on the west coast (Fleet Base West) of Australia. It is located on Garden Island in the state of Western Australia, near the city of Perth.
- HMAS Kuttabul: Royal Australian Navy's primary naval base {Fleet Base East} on the east coast of Australia. It is located on Garden Island in Sydney, New South Wales.
- HMAS Coonawarra: Royal Australian Navy (RAN) base located in Darwin, Northern Territory and is home to twelve fleet units of the Royal Australian Navy.
- HMAS Cairns: Royal Australian Navy (RAN) base located in Cairns, Queensland.
- HMAS Harman: Royal Australian Navy (RAN) communications and logistics facility, the base is located in the Australian capital of Canberra. [Single unit government building]
- HMAS Albatross: Also known as Naval Air Station (NAS) Nowra (IATA: NOA, ICAO: YSNW), is an airfield operated by the Royal Australian Navy (RAN). [Single unit airfield]
- HMAS Waterhen: Royal Australian Navy (RAN), located in Waverton, Sydney, home to the RAN's mine warfare forces.
Last edited by DavidRN on Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
blu3s

Post by blu3s »

Very nice contributions @DavidRN
DavidRN

Post by DavidRN »

blu3s wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:43 am Very nice contributions @DavidRN
Thanks for the positive feedback

DavidRN
DavidRN

Post by DavidRN »

HI There

I have created some Taiwanese naval bases (the major ones), there are more but they are for small patrol boats.

Major Taiwan Naval Bases Version: 1.0 (23/03/23) includes ...

- Tsoying Naval Base 1st Naval District HQ, largest naval base in Taiwan. Located in the Zuoying District which is a district of Kaohsiung City in southern Taiwan.
- Makung Naval Base 2nd Naval District HQ. Makung is the only city in the offshore Penghu Islands of Taiwan.
- Keelung Naval Base 3rd Naval District HQ. Keelung is a major port city situated in the northeastern part of Taiwan.
- Suao Naval Base East Coast Command and supports Keelung Naval Base.

Hope you downlaod and enjoy.

DavidRN
Last edited by DavidRN on Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
DavidRN

Post by DavidRN »

Hi There

I have created some Republic of Korea (ROK) Navy Bases, hope you download and enjoy.

Version: 1.0 (25/03/23) contains the following ....

- Jinhae Naval Base: Jinhae-gu is a district in Changwon City.
- Busan Naval Base: Large port city, ROK Fleet Command Headquarters is located here.
- Donghae Naval Base: Located in Gangwon Province.
- Pyeongtaek Naval Base: Located in Gyeonggi Province.
- Jeju Island Naval Base: Jeju province encompasses the South Korean island of Jeju in the Korea Strait.
- Mokpo Naval Base: Situated on the tip of the Muan Peninsula, at the southwestern end of the Korean peninsula.

DavidRN
Last edited by DavidRN on Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
DavidRN

Post by DavidRN »

Hi There

Have created some North Korean Naval Bases, some already exist in C: MO (they are not Single-Unit Ports).

Version 1.0 (25/03/23) contains the following ....

Korean People's Navy
East Sea Fleet
- Munch'on Naval Base
- Wonsan Naval Base
- Changjon Naval Base
- Underground Naval Base (N38.48, E128.08)
- Underground Naval Base (N38.43, E128.12)

Bases have been located using AccessDPRK Free Version for Google Earth Pro.

DavidRN
Last edited by DavidRN on Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Parel803

Post by Parel803 »

Good afternoon,
Thx for all the work and the sharing.
best regards GJ
DavidRN

Post by DavidRN »

Parel803 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:09 am Good afternoon,
Thx for all the work and the sharing.
best regards GJ
Thanks for the feedback.

DavidRN
DavidRN

Post by DavidRN »

Hi There

I have an interest in the DPRK.

I enjoy creating bases and the DPRK is in the news seemingly almost daily.

***Please note if you zoom in and see a forest, a road, no building(s), no missiles or no surface vessels etc dont assume that a DPRK facility does not exist at that location. Some missile facilities may be a building only (provides support/maintenance)***

DPRK facilities have been located using AccessDPRK Free Version for Google Earth Pro, I highly recommend it, there are thousands of sites for researching e.g missile bases, elite suburbs, historical monuments etc.

I have created DPRK Facilities (which will grow over time)

DPRK Facilities contains the following ......

All single unit facilities

Version: 1.0 (26/03/23)

- Ryongsong Residence Main Kim Compound
Main residence of Kim Jong-un and his family.

- Government Complex No. 1
This is where the main leadership of the DPRK works (Kim Jong-un etc) .
It houses the headquarters of the Workers' Party of Korea and the State Affairs Commission, the country's ruling party and supreme state organ, respectively.

- Chiha-ri Missile Base
The Chiha-ri base functions both as a missile brigade support base and as a launch facility.
As a technical support base, Chiha-ris function is to maintain, repair and refurbish operational missiles.
The engineers and technicians here likely perform duties similar to those of personnel at Iraq's Taji facility.
It is conceivable that support and launch functions are both located at Chiha-ri.

- Sangnam-ni Missile Base
It is likely a battalion- or regiment-sized base. It houses Hwasong-10 (Musudan) intermediate-range ballistic missiles.
The base covers approx. 2.28 sq. km.
**Hwasong-10 have been replaced with Hwasong-15**

If there is a particular type of facility you would like let me know.

Updated to Version_1.1

DavidRN
Last edited by DavidRN on Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blast33

Post by Blast33 »

Cheers!
blu3s

Post by blu3s »

DavidRN wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:41 pm Hi There

I have an interest in the DPRK.

I enjoy creating bases and the DPRK is in the news seemingly almost daily.
Hi DavidRN, I recently investigate about DPRK basses and create some of them for a scen that I'm working on. Here is a good OSINT website about this bases. My way of doing it, in case it is useful to you is with SASplanet I download the "highres" map and do an overlay in CMO to add the different buildings.
DavidRN

Post by DavidRN »

Hi There

Will check SASplanet out!

I highly recommend this there are thousands (and I mean thousands) of facilities to explore even down to childrens playgrounds. I spend alot of time exploring.

AccessDPRK 2021 Map - Free Version
https://mynorthkorea.blogspot.com/2021/ ... rsion.html

DavidRN

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”