COMPLEX : CMO PBEM Tournament

IKE: add PBEM/hotseat multiplayer to any scenario

Moderator: MOD_Command

jarraya

RE: COMPLEX : CMO PBEM Tournament

Post by jarraya »

Game between RED: JaSmAn (Jarraya in the forum) and BLUE: Fab ends in Red victory.

Attachments
Screen_Sho..41.12_PM.jpg
Screen_Sho..41.12_PM.jpg (107.44 KiB) Viewed 841 times
TitaniumTrout

Post by TitaniumTrout »

This concludes the first round! I'll be sending out contact info for the next round later on tonight. Musurca has updated the scenario to squash some bugs and handle a few contingencies. If you have feedback on the scenario or process please let us know either here, via PM, or on Discord.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2120vp2norcfi ... 2.zip?dl=0

Thanks again folks!
baboeska

Post by baboeska »

CanOfWhoops victory, 600 to 0.
Fido81

Post by Fido81 »

Good game nukkxx5058!
Attachments
EndGame.jpg
EndGame.jpg (31.37 KiB) Viewed 851 times
nukkxx5058

Post by nukkxx5058 »

ORIGINAL: Fido81

Good game nukkxx5058!

Thanks. Yeah good game !
Winner of the first edition of the Command: Modern Operations COMPLEX PBEM Tournament (IKE) (April 2022) :-)
sparky577

Post by sparky577 »

I have been defeated.

Congratulations to cristianwj!

Thank you to everyone who made this happen. It has been a lot of fun!

I look forward to more PBEM action!

Attachments
defeat1.jpg
defeat1.jpg (55.77 KiB) Viewed 841 times
TitaniumTrout

Post by TitaniumTrout »

Semi-Finals! Here we go folks, down to a pair of matches. Jasman, CanofWhoop, CristianWJ, and NukXX, you'll get the mission pack shortly. Please use this newer one as Musurca squashed some bugs.

cristianwj

Re: COMPLEX : CMO PBEM Tournament

Post by cristianwj »

Match between nukkxx and me have finished. Nukkxx did a great job and astonishing attack wave sunk my carrier in a flash. Thank you for the game and good luck in the final!
Attachments
QQ截图20220327080540.png
QQ截图20220327080540.png (316.86 KiB) Viewed 841 times
Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno
nukkxx5058

Post by nukkxx5058 »

I was worried that my strike could fail but luckily it didn't. It was a good game Cristian, thank you for it ! And for the wishes for the final. Will try to do my best :-)
Winner of the first edition of the Command: Modern Operations COMPLEX PBEM Tournament (IKE) (April 2022) :-)
TitaniumTrout

Post by TitaniumTrout »

JasMan unfortunately had to forfeit his round due to a family emergency. So Nukxx will face off against CanOfWhoop in the finals!
nukkxx5058

Post by nukkxx5058 »

The finals match is over. I won. It was a crazy game and CanofWhoop was a really tough opponent ! My F-14's could testify ! They took a massive hit in the first turns but my risky and aggressive strategy to send a strike package very early was eventually successful. It could have fail, it didn't. Good game, extremely tense for me. Not sure my heart will resist. Thank you to CanofWhoop for the game and to Yooper and Musurca for organizing this tournament ! And of course, thank you to all my opponents in this tournament for the great time I had playing these games ! For those who have not yet tried CMO-PBEM, go ahead, It's by far the greatest game of all times !
victory screen.jpg
victory screen.jpg (137.4 KiB) Viewed 760 times
TitaniumTrout

Post by TitaniumTrout »

nukkxx5058 wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:24 am The finals match is over. I won. It was a crazy game and CanofWhoop was a really tough opponent ! My F-14's could testify ! They took a massive hit in the first turns but my risky and aggressive strategy to send a strike package very early was eventually successful. It could have fail, it didn't. Good game, extremely tense for me. Not sure my heart will resist. Thank you to CanofWhoop for the game and to Yooper and Musurca for organizing this tournament ! And of course, thank you to all my opponents in this tournament for the great time I had playing these games ! For those who have not yet tried CMO-PBEM, go ahead, It's by far the greatest game of all times !

victory screen.jpg
Congratulations Nukxx!

Thank you to all of the competitors. Nukxx will be mailed a copy of HI Suttons "Covert Shores" as well as receive a gift card from the fine folks at Matrix Games.

I salute you Nukxx - 'Ils ne passeront pas'!
nukkxx5058

Post by nukkxx5058 »

Thank you TitaniumTrout aka Yooper ! I'm very pleased by the prize !! Thanks again for organizing the COMPLEX tournament and to Musurca for developing the IKE mod. And thanks to Matrixgames for producing such great games ! And of course special thanks to the CMO devs for working so hard to provide the perfect military simulator !

Return to “Multiplayer PBEM - Unofficial”