List of PBEM-friendly scenarios

IKE: add PBEM/hotseat multiplayer to any scenario

Moderator: MOD_Command

nukkxx5058

List of PBEM-friendly scenarios

Post by nukkxx5058 »

Hi guys, I'm having a look at the existing scenarios in order to try transform some of them using IKE to make them PBEM-friendly but it's hard to decide which one to edit. Which scenarios do you think would be great to play in PBEM ? Preferably with only 2 sides (PvP) and well balanced ? (preferably not from DLC to be sure that everybody can play them)

Thanks [:)]
Winner of the first edition of the Command: Modern Operations COMPLEX PBEM Tournament (IKE) (April 2022) :-)
BobTank63

RE: List of PBEM-friendly scenarios

Post by BobTank63 »

You might have to get permission first, but I think Tiger vs. Dragon from the Standalones could be a good option.
nukkxx5058

Post by nukkxx5058 »

ORIGINAL: BobTank63

You might have to get permission first, but I think Tiger vs. Dragon from the Standalones could be a good option.
Ok will try this one, thanks ! *EDIT: do you mean "The Tiger and The Dragon, 2019" ?
Otherwise, regarding permission, as long as the game comes with an editor, I don't this it's a problem to edit existing scenarios. It seems that everybody's editing scenaios to fit their needs/wishes.
Winner of the first edition of the Command: Modern Operations COMPLEX PBEM Tournament (IKE) (April 2022) :-)
BobTank63

Post by BobTank63 »

ORIGINAL: nukkxx5058
ORIGINAL: BobTank63

Ok will try this one, thanks ! *EDIT: do you mean "The Tiger and The Dragon, 2019" ?
Otherwise, regarding permission, as long as the game comes with an editor, I don't this it's a problem to edit existing scenarios. It seems that everybody's editing scenaios to fit their needs/wishes.
Yep. It's the one with the Indian and Chinese CSGs.
nukkxx5058

Post by nukkxx5058 »

"En Garde" from the community folder has been converted and is now available on Steam in the workshop. Please let me know if you find issues.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 2722849173

*EDIT: I edited the link above. I uploaded the wrong file so I had to erase it and redo. Now it should be OK (hopefully). Sorry for the mess, it was my first time :-) ...
nukkxx5058

Post by nukkxx5058 »

I edited another scenario to have it PBEM-ready: BERSAMA LIMA (UK-ANZAC vs China) from the Standalone scenario folder

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... earchtext=

Please send feedback.

Return to “Multiplayer PBEM - Unofficial”