[FIXED] "Manual Engage Target" Does Not Work Anymore Under The Awareness Level Of Omniscient

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

kuwan.luis

[FIXED] "Manual Engage Target" Does Not Work Anymore Under The Awareness Level Of Omniscient

Post by kuwan.luis »

Hi,

The CMO version I am operating is v1.05 Build 1307.9. I found that the function of "manual engage target" does not work anymore when the awareness level is set to omniscient. I was simulating a scenario where a B-1B was attacking a Chinese type 055 destroyer by AGM-158C to see how many AGM-158Cs a type 055 can shoot down. In this scenario, I was not analyzing whether B-1B can locate and track the target before attacking the type 055. So I set B-1B's awareness level to omniscient to save the simulation time. However, I could not manually have my B-1B to launch AGM-158Cs on the type 055. I was just wondering if "manual engage target" is no longer allowed under the omniscient level? If so, what is the rationale behind this change? Without being able to manual engage target, the omniscient level is just like another "god's eye view". Thank you for your time.
Attachments
cmo.png
cmo.png (1.28 MiB) Viewed 189 times
blu3s

Re: "Manual Engage Target" Does Not Work Anymore Under The Awareness Level Of Omniscient

Post by blu3s »

This has been reported here, I think it will be fixed in the next patch

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... ?p=5087969
Deserere

Re: "Manual Engage Target" Does Not Work Anymore Under The Awareness Level Of Omniscient

Post by Deserere »

Hi blu3s, as per guidelines, please post a savefile next time you are submitting an issue.
The thread marked as duplicate of this one was fixed and will be in one the next update release
Si Spiritus pro nobis, quis contra nos?
blu3s

Post by blu3s »

Deserere wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:54 pm Hi blu3s, as per guidelines, please post a savefile next time you are submitting an issue.
The thread marked as duplicate of this one was fixed and will be in one the next update release

I may have expressed myself badly or you didn't understand me but I wasn't reporting anything, I was pointing to the user that he has the same problem as the user in the thread I linked to.
Deserere

Post by Deserere »

blu3s wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:01 pm
Deserere wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:54 pm Hi blu3s, as per guidelines, please post a savefile next time you are submitting an issue.

I may have expressed myself badly or you didn't understand me but I wasn't reporting anything, I was pointing to the user that he has the same problem as the user in the thread I linked to.

Hi, no my bad, I answered to you while the original poster was kuwan.luis.
Still the issue is fixed
Si Spiritus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Return to “Tech Support”