[REFIXED] (1260.1) Sprint-Drift Not working

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

boogabooga

[REFIXED] (1260.1) Sprint-Drift Not working

Post by boogabooga »

Look at USS Boise- the sprint-drift is not working. If the desired ave. speed is below 5, go ahead and increase it and watch; it seems that the desired ave. speed might have lowered itself during the save process.

You can also see the chaos that ensues with the CSG when the aircraft carrier gets deleted by a 1260.1 save.
Attachments
Allied_Force_SprintDrift_Bug.zip
(301.42 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
The boogabooga doctrine for CMO: Any intentional human intervention needs to be able to completely and reliably over-ride anything that the AI is doing at any time.
boogabooga

Re: (1260.1) Sprint-Drift Not working

Post by boogabooga »

This is still an issue in 1263.1.
The boogabooga doctrine for CMO: Any intentional human intervention needs to be able to completely and reliably over-ride anything that the AI is doing at any time.
boogabooga

Post by boogabooga »

This is still an issue in 1266.1
Deserere

Post by Deserere »

thanks boogabooga, a solution is now being tested, it will probably be included in the next update release
Si Spiritus pro nobis, quis contra nos?
boogabooga

Post by boogabooga »

This still seems to be broken in 1268.1.
boogabooga

Post by boogabooga »

This still is an issue in 1271.1.
Deserere

Post by Deserere »

hi boogabooga,
sprint and drift should now be fixed. let us know if any issue persists.
Thanks
Attachments
SprintDriftOK.gif
SprintDriftOK.gif (2.67 MiB) Viewed 254 times
Si Spiritus pro nobis, quis contra nos?
boogabooga

Post by boogabooga »

Do you mean in the next release, or it is already supposed to be fixed by 1271.1?
boogabooga

Re: [REFIXED] (1260.1) Sprint-Drift Not working

Post by boogabooga »

I see that you've worked on it and I appreciate that, but I still think there is a problem, or at least it still worked a little better in 1148.

I'll give a more detailed response when I get a chance- but as a hint, I think there is still a problem maintaining the desired average speed, and another in displaying the status of the sprint phase/drift phase in the unit panel.

Return to “Tech Support”