Update 1.12.2 is now available for CMANO, Northern Inferno and Chains of War!

Command: Northern Inferno is a DLC for Command: Modern Operations. Set in 1975, the Cold War is omnipresent and beneath the veneer of détente the tension between the two superpowers irreversibly escalate towards the ultimate confrontation.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Daniele

Post by Daniele »

Hi all,

You can download the patch from here or, alternatively, trough their respective Member's Area:

CMANO

CNI

CCoW

1.12.2 changelog:
* FIXED: Unit may not go out of comms if all onboard comm devices are destroyed.
* FIXED: Excessive delay in opening DB viewer.
* FIXED: When resuming from campaign checkpoint-save, it was possible to play only in "standalone" mode, not "campaign" mode
* FIXED: Aircraft holding on landing queue being reset to RTB status (thus not completing landing).
* FIXED: Loitering weapons (e.g. TALD decoys) may stay up indefinitely if the loiter fuel consumption value is 0
* Aircraft damage points are now visible on DB viewer
* Various tweaks on simulation performance and UI responsiveness in heavy scenarios.
* Fixed the size problem with the "New Mission" window (no longer necessary to delete Command.ini to reset it)
* Fixed the "I accidentally added a railgun/laser/Tac-EMP weapon/platform to a scenario [prior to v1.12], and now I get blocked from loading it because I don't have a CoW license" problem.

Return to “Command: Northern Inferno”