Platforms images?

Shifting Sands traces the history of many Arab-Israeli conflicts: from the sidelines of the Suez crisis, through the lightning Six-Day War, the guerilla-like War Of Attrition and the strategic surprise of the Yom Kippur War, all the way to the historic Osirak raid and the epic air battle over the Bekaa Valley
Panta_slith

Platforms images?

Post by Panta_slith »

I just bought CMSS and realized that the pictures of the units are missing in the database diplays. I am using build 972.2.
Please advise.
Best,
Panta
Panta Astiazarán
OldSarge

RE: Platforms images?

Post by OldSarge »

Many of the images haven't been added to the image package. You can add images yourself as you find them around the web. It is fairly straightforward just be sure to add the image to the image\CWDB folder where you have Command installed. The file name should be in the form aircraft_<DB #>.jpg.

For example, I just added the image for the IDF MD.450 Ouragan as aircraft_496.jpg.

BTW, the same applies to unit descriptions. Except that these would be under Descriptions\CWDB.

HTH
You and the rest, you forgot the first rule of the fanatic: When you become obsessed with the enemy, you become the enemy.
Jeffrey Sinclair, "Infection", Babylon 5
TitaniumTrout

Post by TitaniumTrout »

ORIGINAL: Panta

I just bought CMSS and realized that the pictures of the units are missing in the database diplays. I am using build 972.2.
Please advise.
Best,
Panta

You can go to the Warfaresims website and get an entire package of images, line art, and descriptions.
CV60

Post by CV60 »

Please advise.
Best,
Panta

If you go to
http://www.warfaresims.com/?page_id=1876
There will be a link is the latest version of the images and description files. My team and I update them approximately once every 3-6 months. Instructions on installing the packages are on the webpage and in the "Readme" file.
“Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?” -Abraham Lincoln
Panta_slith

Post by Panta_slith »

Thank you, gents!
Panta Astiazarán

Return to “Command: Shifting Sands”