The latest version of Decisive Campaigns Ardennes Offensive is ready to download and play now.
The patch is available to download via the product page download area, the public download area as well as via the check for update button on the launcher!
Changelist for v1.05.00
- Updated scenarios ver. 1.42 : Wacht Am Rhein, Tide Turns, Plan Martin, Hit the West Wall.
- Replacement revised
- Reduced card cost for 10SS, 11PZ, 25PZG (Plan)
- II BR Army idle for 6 turns but active if enemy range 1 (Plan )
- no more Feldersatz card but Wehrmacht KG (Wacht, Tide, Plan)
- minor oob and map fix and revised some VG divisions strength (Plan)
- fixed German image deploying US cards (West Wall)
- All scenarios revised and updated to scenario version 1.41
- Revised trooptypes and models and also updated pdf files
- Revised tanks Attack Values (with muzzle velocity.)
- Revised British reinforcements
- Added Tiger Company Hummel (8 Tiger I ) to 506.Tiger Abt.
- Plan Martin: six Allied divisions (30th, 9th, 1st Infantry and 7th, 3rd, 2nd Armored) removed from map and deployed with Cards; revised the strength for 9SS, 2SS, 59., 47.VGD and oob for 3.PzGr. and 15.PzGr.
- Rare crash fix during watching AI turn in History Tab