my suggestions

Please posts your wishlists, new feature and interface tweak requests here for the developers to review.

Moderator: Campaign Series Matrix Edition Development Group

qsmiron

my suggestions

Post by qsmiron »

I played some new things in my library. I admit that I expected a more modern game in terms of engine.
It lacks more QoL compared to previous versions. What I personally would like to have improved (I will note that I play on 2 monitors):
1) the ability to open the jump map window. So that you can play with the window open and that it does not close when you click on it. Then I could keep them on a second monitor.
2) the same is the case with windows such as:
- Command report
- Message log
- Object Dialog
- Objectives
- Unit handbook
- Find Organization Dialog
3) In the unit handbook window, links that take to find organization dialog
4) it would be useful to have a log window in which all information from the action would be collected (fire exchange reports, information about detected units, reports about the lack of ammunition, etc.) - such a history of events
5) Possibility to move the map by pressing the scroll button in the mouse or by pressing the right mouse button
6) Customizable hotkeys
7) At the same time, it is possible to turn on at least the overlays showing the range of movement and visibility and the range of command Distinguished by the color of the shadow, illustrative photo below yellow - viable, blue -movement (I know another game, but maybe you can do something like this here)
asd.png
asd.png (828.41 KiB) Viewed 638 times
Jason Petho

Re: my suggestions

Post by Jason Petho »

Lots of great ideas!

Thank you for the feedback!
qsmiron

Post by qsmiron »

What else would I change to improve:
# 8 I would make the command report window bigger
# 9 I would slightly enlarge the Damage Results window including the font
# 10 Ability to draw symbols, dashes, arrows on 2D maps. Just like in the game Armorde Brigade.
# 11 or the ability to add your own labels on the map to make your own descriptions. And look for such a tag using the Localization window
# 12 in the Localization and Organization windows, add a search engine
# 13 In the Localization window, add a filter to separate between military, geographic and city labels
# 14 optimize going to the site from the Localization, objectives windows
# 15 under the 0 key displaying the entire map: D of the given scenario, but only with staff counters from the company / battalion up - (WHICH WOULD BE MUCH BIGGER HIHI SOME PATTERN OF COMMAND OPS 2)

I realize that a lot of this is probably not feasible, but maybe someday something will come up
Jason Petho

Post by Jason Petho »

More great ideas, thank you!!
pakfront

Post by pakfront »

This matches my wishlist so far almost exactly. Making the info dialogs non-modal, especially the Message Log, Jump Map and Unit Finder are top QoL improvements.

Return to “Features Suggestions”