Valor & Victory MultiPlayer Game - No Action Button Ever

Valor & Victory Tech Support Forum. Please post any issues found here.

Moderators: Matrix Games Staff, MOD_Valor & Victory

Ironwulf

Valor & Victory MultiPlayer Game - No Action Button Ever

Post by Ironwulf »

Can anyone help me?

Everytime I accept or host a match and it gets accepted in multiplayer, the game will refuse to load any multiplayer matches. More accurately - I never see any kind of action button on the multiplayer UI that allows me to fire up the battle when it's my play.

I am in the latest tournament and I can see 2 battles for it show up on my screen and I can see one has updated and it looks like it's my turn but still - no ACTION Button whatsoever.

I literally try to scroll left/right and up down and nothing.

It's totally broken. I've tried 2 dozen times or more and never see an action button... they all just sit there and die on my multiplayer screen over time.

This is very frustrating as half the appeal of buying the game was the ability to play multiplayer matches and it totally does not work.

I have this same experience on 2 different Windows 10 computers.

To date since purchasing the game when it came out I have not been able to play a single multiplayer match... why??

I also apologize to all opponents who I got into a match with but was never able to complete - indeed not even enter my first moves.

I posted awhile back to the Steam tech support forum - no response... I'm hoping maybe someone here can give me some support on this?

I'm just very frustrated at this point.
Last edited by Ironwulf on Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HobbesACW

Re: Valor & Victory MultiPlayer Game - No Action Button Ever

Post by HobbesACW »

I get this screen. When it is my turn the Waiting for Opponent message is replaced by the word Play. Can you post a screenshot? (not that I will be of much help I expect).
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (1008.39 KiB) Viewed 394 times
Chris

Return to “Tech Support Forum”