DW2 Cheat Sheet - Updated to v4

The Galaxy Lives On! Distant Worlds, the critically acclaimed 4X space strategy game is back with a brand new 64-bit engine, 3D graphics and a polished interface to begin an epic new Distant Worlds series with Distant Worlds 2. Distant Worlds 2 is a vast, pausable real-time 4X space strategy game. Experience the full depth and detail of turn-based strategy, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game.

Moderator: MOD_DW2

OrnluWolfjarl

DW2 Cheat Sheet - Updated to v4

Post by OrnluWolfjarl »

Hi everyone, just to let anyone interested know:

The DW2 Cheat Sheet has been updated to version 4, which now includes a list of all hulls in the game, and has undergone a sort of visual make-over.

Note that the forum mods have moved my post to the Design and Modding subforum, where they stickied it (THANKS Maxim!!!). I feel it's more appropriate there, as it includes a lot of data that is not really relevant to regular players, but can be useful to modders (like IDs, upgrade paths, etc). Unfortunately, that means it won't rise to the top (as last updated/posted in) in the main forum whenever I update it. So keep an eye out and use the chance to peruse the Design & Modding subforum. There's a lot of worthwhile projects going on there!

You can find the post with the download links in my signature.

Expect the next update in about 2-3 weeks, while I figure how to update the immense amount of data to the newly-released Hyperspeed update, with the least effort and best results :)

Thank you everyone for your suggestions, support and especially your thank you's!

Have a great one!

Return to “Distant Worlds 2”