Cannot login to PBEM++

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
havoc1371

Cannot login to PBEM++

Post by havoc1371 »

I was cleaning up folders in my C drive (running out of room) and removed Strategic Command Series folders from my "My Documents" folder (I have the game installed on my D drive, so I thought these were an old installation). Now the PBEM++ doesn't recognize me or my user name or password. Can't recover the folders, so can someone tell me how to connect to Matrix/Slitherine via PBEM++?

Also, why do the games need folders in My Documents? How can I change the destination folder? In their infinite wisdom, MSI gave me a small solid state drive for my C drive.
havoc1371

Re: Cannot login to PBEM++

Post by havoc1371 »

Reinstalling didn't help. PBEM++ still doesn't recognize my account and won't let me log in. But I can't register it, because my account already exists. Still no response from Matrix/Slitherine to my tech email.
havoc1371

Post by havoc1371 »

Got a reply from Matrix/Slitherine Tech Support; told me to reinstall the game, which I've already done and didn't make a difference.
pepsimeager

Post by pepsimeager »

havoc1371 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:46 pm Reinstalling didn't help. PBEM++ still doesn't recognize my account and won't let me log in. But I can't register it, because my account already exists. Still no response from Matrix/Slitherine to my tech email.
I have the same issue.
Alex Spence basket random

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”