Please Help; how to fix Steel Panthers WaW Artillery?

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

loki1944

Please Help; how to fix Steel Panthers WaW Artillery?

Post by loki1944 »

The artillery function for Steel Panthers World at War is broken for the player; can someone please tell me how to fix this gamebreaking issue? I had assumed since the game is sold at full price that it was free of this after all these years, but apparently not. Any help would be massively appreciated.
Zovs

Re: Please Help; how to fix Steel Panthers WaW Artillery?

Post by Zovs »

Personally I have found that SPWAW does not function or run on modern windows machines. Therefore the fix I found was to switch to Shrapnel's Steel Panthers WW2 game, its the only SP version that has been continuously updated, patched, fixed and enhanced for the last 22+ years and the only SP version that works on Windows and other modern hardware and software. Not to mention they have fixed bugs that were in existence since SSI days (some of the same bugs that are still present in the SPWAW engine).
Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
SPWW2 & SPMBT scenario creator

Return to “General Discussion”