Anniversary Coupons

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Challerain

RE: Anniversary Coupons

Post by Challerain »

Silly question....

I've seen some posts about people who get their coupon after the Christmas sale starts combining it with the sale discount for some really good deals. Obviously this only benefits part of the user base.

Is it possible to do something like make all anniversary coupons come out December 1 so everyone can take advantage of this deal?
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

Anniversary of the date you register with us you'll get your coupon

so guess that's a no
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Challerain

Post by Challerain »

LOL - I know what the policy currently is. I was asking if it could be changed.
Raikkonen

Post by Raikkonen »

Are the coupons still ongoing? I think this is MY month! But I'm unsure where to locate them on the new site. Not a fan of the new layout. Hard to see what's new, what's released. It all seems very confusingly presented on the home page. Just my $0.02.
U235

Post by U235 »

ORIGINAL: Raikkonen

Are the coupons still ongoing? I think this is MY month! But I'm unsure where to locate them on the new site. Not a fan of the new layout. Hard to see what's new, what's released. It all seems very confusingly presented on the home page. Just my $0.02.

I'd be interested to know this as well. I usually pick up a few titles around my anniversary.
Eric Estes

Post by Eric Estes »

I think they are still on-going - I got my e-mail several days ago.
sPzAbt653

Post by sPzAbt653 »

Are the coupons still ongoing? I think this is MY month! But I'm unsure where to locate them
I recently checked mine, so yes, they are ongoing and you find them in your My Account section https://samelogin.slitherine.com/Accoun ... =%2FManage . I was going to use my coupon to buy the entire Decisive Battles catalogue to the tune of about $260 USD [minus coupon] but changed my mind due to lack of support.
Not a fan of the new layout.
In my opinion, most 'upgrades' or 'improvements' are a cover up for other stuff and generally make things worse. This pertains to just about everything in life [although my phone recently had some nice improvements], not picking on Matrix. For example, going to any of the 'Buy Now' links in a game thread will take you to a page of the Matrix catalogue and we have to search for the game that we wanted to Buy Now. If I wanted to be directed to the Matrix Store I can direct myself there [:o]. If I want to Buy a game Now I should be directed to its Purchase Page. Additionally, not all games have a Buy Now link, you are on your own!
Raikkonen

Post by Raikkonen »

Yes! They still work! Got my coupon as expected on Oct 4. I guess I was a bit anxious on my 10/1 post above. So my follow up question...

I was going to make my purchase tomorrow with the release of Warplan, but then I saw Armored Brigade France is being released on Oct 31. So if i got my coupon 10/4, it's good until 11/4 correct? Cutting it close, but want to take maximum advantage of my discount.

And that makes me think...are they one time use coupons (which is my assumption), or good for multiple uses within the 30 day window?

Many thanks to Matrix for the coupon, 4 years running. I read through this thread again and am still amazed at the complaints over something matrix did not have to do. I'm grateful. [:D] [&o]
ncc1701e

Post by ncc1701e »

ORIGINAL: Raikkonen

And that makes me think...are they one time use coupons (which is my assumption), or good for multiple uses within the 30 day window?

You can use it once BUT you can buy several products on which the discount will apply. So, in your case, wait for Armored Brigade France release and then buy it with Warplan in the same order. You have one month to use your coupon.

Mine is today or tomorrow, will see [:D]
Chancellor Gorkon to Captain James T. Kirk:
You don't trust me, do you? I don't blame you. If there is to be a brave new world, our generation is going to have the hardest time living in it.
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

I sent a ticket to matrix b/c my coupon didn't want to go through. I hope they can check it out. Thanks
lisanicholas

Post by lisanicholas »

Hello every one i am new here
lootwowgold

Post by lootwowgold »

Great .
Thx
Jotte

Post by Jotte »

I had totally missed that the coupons had a 30-day expiration date upon entry. I was going to buy some items in the fall but things went south irl so I had to pause it. So now it looks like I have lost both the 47% and 50% discount codes I had laying around. [:(] Is there any way to recover/reactivate those or are they forever gone?
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

no sorry, once expired there of no use and can't be redeemed
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
ETF

Post by ETF »

So I checked for the first time ever looks like I received one in 2016 so I guess that's it SOL? Thanks :)
My Top Matrix Games 1) CMO MP?? 2) WITP/AE 3) SOW 4) Combat Mission 5) Armor Brigade

Twitter
https://twitter.com/TacticWargamer
FOARP

Post by FOARP »

I got my coupon and combined it with the Strategic Command bundle discount - great deal!
American Front: a Work-in-progress CSA v USA Turtledove mod for SC:WW1 can be seen here.
JudyCarrillo

Post by JudyCarrillo »

this is so helpful. thanks guys
I also think a Hot Mom is someone who can connect with what's current in her kids' world.;Jami Gertz;mom
Toby42

Post by Toby42 »

Can you use the Anniversary Coupon on a title that is on sale?
Tony
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

I think so
captnchuck67

Post by captnchuck67 »

I am supposed to get mine in June but never did .
Was wondering if we still get them?

Thank you

Charles Popp

Return to “General Discussion”