Anniversary Coupons

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

SoniaKelley

RE: Anniversary Coupons

Post by SoniaKelley »

Everyone can download their favorite games for free at:
NFSreloaded

Post by NFSreloaded »

Hey guys, is there a limit to the amount of coupons you can use in a day or something? I went and successfully purchased a few games on sale with my 2021, '20, and '18 anniversary coupons, but when I wanted to use my remaining 2019 and '17 coupons on two more games, they wouldn't work. Instead, an empty red box popped up for a few seconds and no discount was added. The box is similar to the one that shows up when trying to use a used coupon, but as said, without any actual text. I'm also pretty sure I didn't already use them, as I generally get my Slitherine/Matrix games through the Steam store.
SuluSea

Post by SuluSea »

Hi Ian, none of your links work in the first page. I'm trying to retrieve my anniversary coupon to no avail.

Thank you!
"There’s no such thing as a bitter person who keeps the bitterness to himself.” ~ Erwin Lutzer
Numdydar

Post by Numdydar »

I do not have my coupon either for 2021

Should have gotten it in Feb 2021
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

ORIGINAL: Numdydar

Your account's anniversary is not in February but in August 31. It's not forum account date that counts for the account anniversary date.

Please note that you have 30 days to redeem the coupon code after having received our email. After having redeemed the coupon, you'll have more 30 days to use it on an order. After that period the coupon is no longer valid.
We can only resend the email with the redeem link within a 30 day period after the Anniversary date.
Numdydar

Post by Numdydar »

ORIGINAL: VPaulus

ORIGINAL: Numdydar

Your account's anniversary is not in February but in August 31. It's not forum account date that counts for the account anniversary date.

Please note that you have 30 days to redeem the coupon code after having received our email. After having redeemed the coupon, you'll have more 30 days to use it on an order. After that period the coupon is no longer valid.
We can only resend the email with the redeem link within a 30 day period after the Anniversary date.

Thanks for the reply. But I did not get a coupon in August either. Is there any way to tell if it was issued and not used?

When I look at the coupons on My Page, the last one shown was for 2020.
amma33

Post by amma33 »

Thanks for the coupon..!
mbishop

Post by mbishop »

VPaulus, sent you an email about resending me my coupon. Somehow, I can't find it. I know I got it and was saving it. But now, who knows ...

thanks
Mike
robert20113

Post by robert20113 »

[;)][;)]
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

another day another spambot, so sad and soon like your account elsewhere banned,

goodbye
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
nelmsm1

Re: Anniversary Coupons

Post by nelmsm1 »

For 4 years my coupon came on 4/21 and then year 5 it was 4/22. Last year it came on 4/30 so I was expecting it today but no joy and my credit card continues to feel hurt. Is it just because the weekend or something?
Generalisimo

Post by Generalisimo »

nelmsm1 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 2:17 am For 4 years my coupon came on 4/21 and then year 5 it was 4/22. Last year it came on 4/30 so I was expecting it today but no joy and my credit card continues to feel hurt. Is it just because the weekend or something?
We are investigating this issue... I see your email generated like you said on the 20th of April, so please double check your spam folder.

If you still cannot see it, then it may be your mail server rejecting our emails (because it flags them as spam).. if you have another email address, you can contact support and we can try sending the email again to a different email address.
Fernando Turi
Slitherine IT Developer
nelmsm1

Post by nelmsm1 »

Didn't see it in my spam folder nor did it generate an entry on My Page. The email I have on my account should just work fine as I get the Slitherine announcements there okay. If you could just post it on My Page under the anniversary coupons that would work as well for me.
HappyHedonist

Post by HappyHedonist »

I didn't get a coupon for YEARS, missed one last year, and was told I have to wait until June this year. lol

Awesome customer service, really going the extra mile.
Generalisimo

Post by Generalisimo »

HappyHedonist wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 1:38 pm I didn't get a coupon for YEARS, missed one last year, and was told I have to wait until June this year. lol

Your anniversary coupon email should arrive around June... but it expires after around a month, that's probably why you got that reply if you contacted them at a later date.
I see a Gmail email address connected to your account, so you should have no problem getting the email around the expected date.
Fernando Turi
Slitherine IT Developer
Generalisimo

Post by Generalisimo »

nelmsm1 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 8:53 pm Didn't see it in my spam folder nor did it generate an entry on My Page. The email I have on my account should just work fine as I get the Slitherine announcements there okay. If you could just post it on My Page under the anniversary coupons that would work as well for me.
Apparently this is a problem with your email provider that is flagging all those email as spam, we are working with them on how to fix it (you are not the only one with this problem with that email provider).

Also, yes, we are planning to allow you to redeem the coupon from My Page in the near future so you can do it even if you do not have the email.
Fernando Turi
Slitherine IT Developer
HappyHedonist

Post by HappyHedonist »

Generalisimo wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 2:25 pm
HappyHedonist wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 1:38 pm I didn't get a coupon for YEARS, missed one last year, and was told I have to wait until June this year. lol

Your anniversary coupon email should arrive around June... but it expires after around a month, that's probably why you got that reply if you contacted them at a later date.
I see a Gmail email address connected to your account, so you should have no problem getting the email around the expected date.
I know, but I honestly didn't get one for like the first 10 years, and it was really disappointing to basically be told 'tough luck'. That's not good customer service. You can look at my account and see that I have never used one in 12 years.
nelmsm1

Post by nelmsm1 »

Generalisimo wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 2:29 pm
nelmsm1 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 8:53 pm Didn't see it in my spam folder nor did it generate an entry on My Page. The email I have on my account should just work fine as I get the Slitherine announcements there okay. If you could just post it on My Page under the anniversary coupons that would work as well for me.
Apparently this is a problem with your email provider that is flagging all those email as spam, we are working with them on how to fix it (you are not the only one with this problem with that email provider).

Also, yes, we are planning to allow you to redeem the coupon from My Page in the near future so you can do it even if you do not have the email.
So am I just out of luck until you get this figured out? And if it takes 30 days past my anniversary date will I still get it?
nelmsm1

Post by nelmsm1 »

?????
nelmsm1

Post by nelmsm1 »

Any way I can get it in a private message? Wife and daughter are gone the week of Memorial Day and I took the week off anticipating trying out some new games.

Return to “General Discussion”