Command: Modern Operations - War Planner is available now

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

tebaf3

Command: Modern Operations - War Planner is available now

Post by tebaf3 »

Command War Planner
The biggest update ever released in the history of Command: Modern Operations is now available and free.

The War planner, is the massive update that adds dozens of important features some coming from Command Professional Edition, hundreds of improvements and myriad changes and bug fixes, adding unprecedented power and flexibility in the organization and automation of complex operations.

* New AAW missile kinematics & aircraft evasion
* Multi-Domain Strike Planner
* Operations Planner
* Cargo 2.0
* Revised Mission Editor

and much much more, read all the details here

To download the Remaster installer - please use the check for update button on the launcher or head to the Command Product page and download Part 1 and 2!
miller7219

Re: Command: Modern Operations - War Planner is available now

Post by miller7219 »

The new 1.05 update won't unlock Kashmir Fire. Worked fine on pre-versions installer. Double checked serial. Have had this happen before with a Command installer, where it won't unlock something. Can anyone else confirm this?
Dragnaath

Post by Dragnaath »

The new update uninstalled my version of Command, deleted all DLC and downloaded scenarios.

What a nightmare.
miller7219

Post by miller7219 »

Dragnaath wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:16 am The new update uninstalled my version of Command, deleted all DLC and downloaded scenarios.

What a nightmare.
I wasn't sure what would happen if I installed over my prior install, so I uninstalled and did a fresh v1.05 install. That's how I discovered it doesn't like my Kashmir Fire serial.

If any one else is having problems unlocking Kashmir Fire, I used the multi-DLC installer and was able to unlock it just fine.
Kushan04

Post by Kushan04 »

Dragnaath wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:16 am The new update uninstalled my version of Command, deleted all DLC and downloaded scenarios.

What a nightmare.
Yes, it's a full game installer not a patch installer.
davedashftw

Post by davedashftw »

Loving the changes to missiles all round (SAM, A2A, etc). Thinks definitely feel a lot more realistic and less deterministic now.

Playing through Desert Storm and even with NEZ WRA, the AIM-7 Sparrow sucks. In other words, well done. :D
SamSlitherine

Post by SamSlitherine »

Hi Everyone,

We are glad you are enjoying the update.

Thank you all for reporting the Kashmir Fire issue - we are looking into it and will provide a fix to the setup installer as soon as possible!

In the meantime, for anyone with the issue. As Miller has mentioned - please use the much smaller multiDLC installer, which you will be able to run and very quickly install/unlock your DLC. It is available in your Mypage area downloads - or when you're signed into our website, the downloads section of the Command product page.
geforth

Post by geforth »

SamSlitherine wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:22 am Hi Everyone,

We are glad you are enjoying the update.

Thank you all for reporting the Kashmir Fire issue - we are looking into it and will provide a fix to the setup installer as soon as possible!

In the meantime, for anyone with the issue. As Miller has mentioned - please use the much smaller multiDLC installer, which you will be able to run and very quickly install/unlock your DLC. It is available in your Mypage area downloads - or when you're signed into our website, the downloads section of the Command product page.
But on the download page it is written that it is only up to v1.04.114748
DWReese

Post by DWReese »

I have THREE DLCs that are locked. In addition to Kashmir Fire, Falklands and Red Tide are also locked.
SamSlitherine

Post by SamSlitherine »

DWReese wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:24 pm I have THREE DLCs that are locked. In addition to Kashmir Fire, Falklands and Red Tide are also locked.
Hi DWReese,

Just to confirm - is this on the Matrix version or Steam version? Have you tried the multiDLC installer?
blu3s

Post by blu3s »

Congrats and thank you for all the amazing work in the new update.
DWReese

Post by DWReese »

Matrix download.

I have all of the license numbers. They all show up at the Matrix site.

I have not tried the installer as you indicated that you would have a patch. Would the installer have to be run three separate times, one for each DLC, or could it handle all three at the same time?

Also, which installer would I use, and where would I find it?
IMG_0272.jpg
IMG_0272.jpg (125.68 KiB) Viewed 5271 times
SamSlitherine

Post by SamSlitherine »

If you navigate to the product page's download area - it's the download labelled '[PC] Command Multi-DLC Installer'

You will be able to input as many serials as you need, just from one run of the installer. (It has a drop down where you can select which DLC to input the serial for) it's also very small in size so won't take long at all!
DWReese

Post by DWReese »

The DLC loader took care of it. They have all now been re-activated. Thank you so much.
mikerohan

Post by mikerohan »

Installation here without any problem (Matrix version)
I saw that it detected and uninstalled the previous version and that kept the downloaded pictures and savegames when installing the new one.

Tiny changelog references the manual for several new features, but under the "Manuals" folder I only see a very old copy (2019)

Where can I find the updated manual?

Thanks!
c3k

Post by c3k »

V1.05.1307 loaded fine...using the Steam Beta channel.

It took a loooooong time to download, and update, but it's all good.

Thanks!
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

mikerohan wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:46 pm Installation here without any problem (Matrix version)
I saw that it detected and uninstalled the previous version and that kept the downloaded pictures and savegames when installing the new one.

Tiny changelog references the manual for several new features, but under the "Manuals" folder I only see a very old copy (2019)

Where can I find the updated manual?

Thanks!
Look here: https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... 1&t=389301
mikerohan

Post by mikerohan »

Dimitris wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:04 am Look here: https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... 1&t=389301
Ah!, ok... I knew that thread... I was looking for a pdf :mrgreen:

That doc is fine! :D
dak4484

Post by dak4484 »

Command product page link above says
"Bad Gateway" 404
AQOne

Post by AQOne »

For the life of me I cannot update past v1.04.114751. How do you obtain this v1.05 version? I'm using the standalone game and DLCs not Steam. I've used the link to the multi-dlc updater

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”