WEGO WWII: Stalingrad - Out Now

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

NotTooBad

WEGO WWII: Stalingrad - Out Now

Post by NotTooBad »

We are pleased to announce that WEGO WWII: Stalingrad is out now.

WEGO World War II: Stalingrad 1942 comes with three campaigns. Each campaign consists of three to six linked scenarios. The game uses stylized maps of the Russian steppes over which a hexagonal grid system has been superimposed. This grid is employed to help regulate land unit placement, movement, and combat. Air, Naval, and Ground Assets are off-map capabilities that can be brought into play when the owning player sees fit.

Here you can watch the trailer.

To celebrate this moment, the game will have a launch discount of 10% off, for one week until April 7. The previous game by the same developers, WEGO World War II: Desert War, is also discounted, at 65% off. 

And if you want to get both with one click (and an additional 10% off) you can by getting the bundle here.
rkr1958

Re: WEGO WWII: Stalingrad - Out Now

Post by rkr1958 »

Just purchased the bundle (WEGO World War II: Stalingrad & WEGO World War II: Desert War). Less than $50 US for both games is, in my opinion, too good of a deal to pass up! My first love is the strategic (corps/army) level (i.e., MWiF); however, I think MWiF will have to share my gaming time with these two games. Looking forward to giving both of them a test drive.
Ronnie
kjgokc2007

Post by kjgokc2007 »

I can not log into this game and I can not register an account... :shock:
WaffenSS1943

Post by WaffenSS1943 »

are you guys going to release the game on steam?
Cindysana

Post by Cindysana »

I can not log into this game

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”