Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Whats wrong with this british army? (a bug?)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Whats wrong with this british army? (a bug?) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Whats wrong with this british army? (a bug?) - 7/16/2005 2:07:19 PM   
torbenalbertsen

I dont know if this is a bug or what, but I constructed a third british army and I cant do anything with it... I cant move it alone, it only moves with other armies i choose to move from the same area. I cant put anything in it, neither inf, from other armies, or from provinces, neither leaders nor militia. (i havent tried corps). It just stands there with nothing but initiative rating and looks at me defiant. It must be a bug. I quit the game since I had used about 10 month only trying to do things with this fuc##¤# army. I changed its name if that has any bug attached to it.

What the #¤#¤# is wrong with my army?
Post #: 1
RE: Whats wrong with this british army? (a bug?) - 7/16/2005 6:36:56 PM   
Mr. Z

quote:

ORIGINAL: torbenalbertsen

I dont know if this is a bug or what, but I constructed a third british army and I cant do anything with it... I cant move it alone, it only moves with other armies i choose to move from the same area. I cant put anything in it, neither inf, from other armies, or from provinces, neither leaders nor militia. (i havent tried corps). It just stands there with nothing but initiative rating and looks at me defiant. It must be a bug. I quit the game since I had used about 10 month only trying to do things with this fuc##¤# army. I changed its name if that has any bug attached to it.

Could you give us a screenshot? Maybe also a screenshot of the attachment box for the army.

(in reply to torbenalbertsen)
Post #: 2
RE: Whats wrong with this british army? (a bug?) - 7/17/2005 12:02:54 AM   
Naomi

quote:

ORIGINAL: torbenalbertsen

On my part, I witnessed a problem about moving divisions across armies and corps in the same province, and they refused to move as ordered (at least what was happening on the screen convinced me so). Later in the same turn (or in the following turn), I checked the bulk of units and the results I had desired showed up. More than one time I experienced such inconvenient (though trivial) hassle. Nonetheless, I have to admit what you were facing was much more irritating.

(in reply to torbenalbertsen)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Whats wrong with this british army? (a bug?) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI