Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Noobie wants to battle. Crash & Burn.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War >> Opponents Wanted >> Noobie wants to battle. Crash & Burn. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Noobie wants to battle. Crash & Burn. - 4/23/2005 2:47:05 AM   
Crash

Hi all! Been playing with this game for a few weeks now and pretty much got the basic of it all now though I'm still learning a few things as I go. So I figure it would be fun playing against another player(s) in the same caliber as I am. I would like to stick with Germany, I'm a sucker for punishment. Depending on how many want to join, I'll play all of the Axis side if need be. Advanced supply or no supply required is fine, I'd rather just play with NSR and just play, FOW off. Think that just about sums it up for now, just want to learn the game better while keeping it as simple as possible for now.
Post #: 1
RE: Noobie wants to battle. Crash & Burn. - 4/23/2005 6:59:08 AM   
Maginot

I will play the Western Allies, however Supply is a must. I prefer Advanced Supply, but I would settle for Simple Supply. Advanced Supply really makes a game a whole lot cooler though.

thegodfather172@gmail.com

(in reply to Crash)
Post #: 2
RE: Noobie wants to battle. Crash & Burn. - 4/23/2005 6:59:54 AM   
Crash

I'm open to suggestions.

(in reply to Crash)
Post #: 3
RE: Noobie wants to battle. Crash & Burn. - 4/23/2005 7:39:22 AM   
Crash

Advance supply is fine with me. I just need a moment to inform myself about PBEM somemore and we can go at it. Anybody else in the learning stages of this game are welcome btw.

< Message edited by Crash -- 4/23/2005 7:46:18 AM >

(in reply to Crash)
Post #: 4
RE: Noobie wants to battle. Crash & Burn. - 4/23/2005 9:13:20 AM   
korbelz

i just started my first PBEM games 2 days ago...so i think that makes me a noob..got rear kicked bad in my first game...really bad. I've never done a Adv. supply game, but i'm willing to try it if auto supply is on.(need baby steps)

hey crash you will need to post your email addy in the message so someone can setup the game....its pretty easy really, just click PBEM, they click with country you want humans to play...and change the number to the person controling them. so say you play axis and i play all allied...german would be player 1, japan would be player 1, russain 2, china 2, WA 2. when you start it asks you for a password to make sure no one plays your game, they at the end it makes you save it. you email it to the next guy on the list, he plays and so on.

after the emails come back to you...just save the file over the old one(so i don't pick wrong one in game) and play your turn.

I'm willing to join one of your games, learn about 1,000% more in my first two PBEM games than i did in 10 games with CPU....i was amazed at what humans will use to win and totally kick your butt with

sign me up: korbelz@comcast.net

(in reply to Crash)
Post #: 5
RE: Noobie wants to battle. Crash & Burn. - 4/23/2005 11:38:01 AM   
Crash

Sounds good to me and auto supply I'd rather have also as long as we take care of production ourselves. My email address is in my profile but here it is: marioco1@yahoo.ca

(in reply to korbelz)
Post #: 6
RE: Noobie wants to battle. Crash & Burn. - 4/23/2005 5:24:54 PM   
Crash

I will setup for a game later on today as I need to go help parents move. Hopefully by then a few more will join in.

(in reply to Crash)
Post #: 7
RE: Noobie wants to battle. Crash & Burn. - 4/24/2005 12:45:59 AM   
Crash

Alright...let's try this. I've never played the Japs so it should be interesting.

(in reply to Crash)
Post #: 8
RE: Noobie wants to battle. Crash & Burn. - 4/24/2005 12:54:49 AM   
Crash

So guess I leave China under computer control, advanced supply on, auto supply on, FOW off. Anything else before we launch the game? I have my game set to go if not.

(in reply to Crash)
Post #: 9
RE: Noobie wants to battle. Crash & Burn. - 4/25/2005 1:38:13 AM   
korbelz

i send my first turn to the next guy, not sure which one of you emailed me back, but you having problems crash?

(in reply to Crash)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War >> Opponents Wanted >> Noobie wants to battle. Crash & Burn. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI