Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Unable to download 2.0 and 2.1

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Classic (Free) Games] >> War In Russia: The Matrix Edition >> Unable to download 2.0 and 2.1 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Unable to download 2.0 and 2.1 - 12/22/2000 12:34:00 PM   
Larry Wagner

Guys, I have been trying to download from the Game Matrex and Games Domain site to no avail. I click on the download with Gozilla showing excellent connection and when I go to download it goes thr 99 attemps to get connected and fails. Something wrong with the download site? I have a cable modem so could some one with a cable modem send me the game both 2.0 and 2.1 at larryhwagner@mediaone.net Larry

Larry Wagner USMC, SGT. 1972-1985
Post #: 1
- 12/22/2000 2:32:00 PM   
Beetlecat

quote:

Originally posted by Larry Wagner: Guys, I have been trying to download from the Game Matrex and Games Domain site to no avail. I click on the download with Gozilla showing excellent connection and when I go to download it goes thr 99 attemps to get connected and fails. Something wrong with the download site? I have a cable modem so could some one with a cable modem send me the game both 2.0 and 2.1 at larryhwagner@mediaone.net Larry
Hey there, I'm in the same boat, but unfortunately not as far as the cable modem is concerned... An alternate FTP would be appreciated -layne

(in reply to Larry Wagner)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Classic (Free) Games] >> War In Russia: The Matrix Edition >> Unable to download 2.0 and 2.1 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI