Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

What just happen here...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> After Action Reports >> What just happen here... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
What just happen here... - 10/29/2004 7:05:38 PM   
s131313

OK, a little help here…

Playing the Japanese in scene 15. Shortly after capturing Noumea, the computer generates a transport mission for one AK each from Noumea to Townsville and Brisbane to pick up an Engineer unit. Now, I have not put any units into Australia so this mission puzzled me. How did my Japanese unit get into Australia? Being a newbie, I thought maybe this was a humanitarian mission for one of my units that may have been rescued at sea after a sinking and they were being paroled (what an AI !!!!!….). Being intrigued, I allowed the mission to run and the two transports proceeded and docked in Townsville and Brisbane unmolested. After a day, they both departed with nothing being loaded and a day after leaving port, both were pounded by air strikes and sunk.

Was I duped?? Is this a bug??? I ask the all knowing – what just happen?????
Post #: 1
RE: What just happen here... - 10/29/2004 7:38:07 PM   
Xargun

quote:

ORIGINAL: s131313

OK, a little help here…

Playing the Japanese in scene 15. Shortly after capturing Noumea, the computer generates a transport mission for one AK each from Noumea to Townsville and Brisbane to pick up an Engineer unit. Now, I have not put any units into Australia so this mission puzzled me. How did my Japanese unit get into Australia? Being a newbie, I thought maybe this was a humanitarian mission for one of my units that may have been rescued at sea after a sinking and they were being paroled (what an AI !!!!!….). Being intrigued, I allowed the mission to run and the two transports proceeded and docked in Townsville and Brisbane unmolested. After a day, they both departed with nothing being loaded and a day after leaving port, both were pounded by air strikes and sunk.

Was I duped?? Is this a bug??? I ask the all knowing – what just happen?????

Do you have a save of this before it happened ? If so please email to me at addie below.. It may be a bug discovered by another player that we believed fixed in 1.3, but if you can send me a save I can check to ensure...

Xargun
Sireric_69@yahoo.com

(in reply to s131313)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> After Action Reports >> What just happen here... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI