Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Broken store link

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Broken store link Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Broken store link - 8/27/2004 1:54:23 AM   
mwindsorfw

Every time that I go to the matrix store, I get a message that the link is broken. This seems to be the case with the U.S., Canadian, and other countries links. The UK link does work. I've disabled my Norton Anti-virus, but that doesn't seem to be the problem. With no store link, its hard to buy anything (WintP). Is this a known problem? Since I live in the U.S., can I order via the UK link? (And will I get killed on the exchange rate if I do?)

Thanks.
-Mike
Post #: 1
RE: Broken store link - 8/27/2004 7:26:47 PM   
mwindsorfw

As Alice said, this gets curiouser and curiouser. The store link works on my office computer. I raced home, and it doesn't work on the home computer; I still get the 404 error message. Does anyone have a suggestion?

-Mike

(in reply to mwindsorfw)
Post #: 2
RE: Broken store link - 8/27/2004 7:33:25 PM   
SlapBone

Only the link to the "Battles In Normandy" download from the store is broken for me

(in reply to mwindsorfw)
Post #: 3
RE: Broken store link - 8/28/2004 1:23:03 AM   
mwindsorfw

I'm a bit surprised that no one from Matrix has addressed this problem. I get a 404 error message on every country link in the Matrix Store except for Europe and the UK. With Europe and the UK, I get a 404 error message if I try to add anything to the cart. All of the 404 error messages direct me to the digitalriver.com site. If I try to go to digitalriver's "24/7 customer support" -- I get another 404 message. I've monkeyed with every internet and security setting that I know to monkey with, to no avail; and I don't have the problem anywhere except the Matrix Store and digitalriver sites.

So, here I sit with money burning a hole in my pocket, and no one from Matrix suggesting a fix.

Oh, well.

-Mike

(in reply to mwindsorfw)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Broken store link Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI