Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Cached Reports

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Highway to the Reich >> Highway to the Reich Support >> Cached Reports Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Cached Reports - 4/16/2004 1:25:24 AM   
CriticalMass

I just observed a strange phenominum.

I finished playing Raid on Renkum, and seeing as the wife is at the mother-in-laws, I thought I would treat myself to another game - The Hard Way.

I started the game after issuing my initial orders but was distracted by the TV and missed the arrival of a reinforcement (or two). As I was sure how many I decided to scroll up through the Reports to check. Low and behold it was reporting the "merger" of two units...so early! I then noticed the units were Para units - in this scenario. I then noticed I had surrendered the ferry crossing...stranger and stranger. I then realised I recognised the reports from my previous game.

I knew at this point I should have saved or taken a screenshot, but curiosity got the best of me I highlighted the lost ferry report and perssed HOME..........CTD bllx. So no screenie for the album, and Dave, no saved game for you, sorry.

TANX
Andrew

< Message edited by CriticalMass -- 4/15/2004 11:21:48 PM >

I decided to ignore my orders and to take command at the front with my own hands as soon as possible
- Lieutenant General Erwin Rommel
Post #: 1
RE: Cached Reports - 4/16/2004 7:18:20 AM   
Arjuna

Andrew,

Thanks. Sounds like an interface bug. I'll ask paul to check this one out and see if we can repeat it. If so we'll knock it on the head.

Dave "Arjuna" O'Connor
www.panthergames.com

(in reply to CriticalMass)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Highway to the Reich >> Highway to the Reich Support >> Cached Reports Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI