Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Combining gaming modes

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Combining gaming modes Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Combining gaming modes - 9/25/2003 5:03:07 PM   
eg0master

I hate my self for not bringing this up earlier but better late than never.

Me and my friends have played a few EiA (and other large time consuming gamnes) during the years and we see a great potential with EiA [I]the computer version[/I] since it will enable us to play face-to-face using one (or more) computers and then between gaming meetings we can play by email so there is no long break with no playing but rather more or less intensed playing.

This however brings a few questions to the surface...
1) In the initial version will PBeM be the only multiplayer option or will there be another game type (like hot seat) where several players play on the same (tcp play is in the future right? ) computer without sending files?
2) IF there are different types of games (hot-seat vs pbEm), will you be able to switch game type during a game (so we can play hot-seat during weekends and pbEm during weeks)?

If possible I would really like to see the capability of playing both face-to-face and pbEm during a campain (since it takes so long time to complete) so the game never "stops".
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Combining gaming modes Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI