Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Sensor DB form liked to other forms and sensors window

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> Sensor DB form liked to other forms and sensors window Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sensor DB form liked to other forms and sensors window - 10/15/2021 3:38:19 PM   
BDukes

Hi

Sensor form in the db viewer is awesome! Any chance you can link the other forms to it similarly to how you link the weapons form? Likewise could the entries in the sensor window be linked as well?

Thanks!

Mike

Don't call it a comeback...
Post #: 1
RE: Sensor DB form liked to other forms and sensors window - 10/16/2021 1:36:57 AM   
michaelm75au

The platforms with the sensor should show up below and are linked to them. Or is there some other place you are referring to?

Michael

(in reply to BDukes)
Post #: 2
RE: Sensor DB form liked to other forms and sensors window - 10/16/2021 2:06:08 AM   
KnightHawk75

quote:

ORIGINAL: michaelm75au

The platforms with the sensor should show up below and are linked to them. Or is there some other place you are referring to?

Perhaps he means not all platforms a sensor is on actually get listed.
IE say you're looking at the cheeseboard 96L6. It'll show the separate radar facility unit, but not the s400 units it's also attached too for an example.

(in reply to michaelm75au)
Post #: 3
RE: Sensor DB form liked to other forms and sensors window - 10/16/2021 2:39:22 AM   
michaelm75au

Yes, it is probably only reporting units that have the sensor directly attached rather than in a component.
Thanks. I'll see what is needed to expand that to components, but that maybe a bit trickier to 'go up the tree' when there is no tree.

Added for a future release - include sensors on mounts of a facility in the platform list.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by michaelm75au -- 10/16/2021 3:30:51 AM >

Michael

(in reply to KnightHawk75)
Post #: 4
RE: Sensor DB form liked to other forms and sensors window - 10/16/2021 5:40:07 AM   
KnightHawk75

quote:

ORIGINAL: michaelm75au
Added for a future release - include sensors on mounts of a facility in the platform list.

Post #: 5
RE: Sensor DB form liked to other forms and sensors window - 10/16/2021 11:44:40 AM   
BDukes

Thanks Michael. The other way. Could the sensor links on the aircraft/submarine/facility/ship forms and sensor window link to the db viewer sensor page?

Attachment (1)

Don't call it a comeback...

Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> Sensor DB form liked to other forms and sensors window Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI