Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Air base status & air AG detail window opens up behind air base detail window

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Tech Support >> Air base status & air AG detail window opens up behind air base detail window Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Air base status & air AG detail window opens up behind ... - 9/6/2021 10:17:30 PM   
cblattmann

The first issue I encountered was that the airbase icon in the air command overlay does not accurately reflect the status of the airbase. On the map an airbase shows with a red ring around it because it is overloaded. In the air command overlay that same airbase shows up without a red ring even though the tool tip says it is overloaded (see image)

The second thing is this. When I click on Luftflotte 2 in the air command overlay, the unit detail window for Luftflotte 2 displays on the right side listing all airbases, AOGs, and AGs. Then I click on an airbase like Warsaw and the airbase detail window for Warsaw pops up. When I then click on an AG like "KGr zbV 102" the AG detail window opens up BEHIND the Warsaw airbase detail window making it impossible to read. When I close the Warsaw air base detail window, I see the "KGr zbV 102" detail window. When I close that window I see the Luftflotte 2 detail window which was not previously open.

Hope this helps.

Attachment (1)

Post #: 1
RE: Air base status & air AG detail window opens up beh... - 9/8/2021 2:13:13 AM   
Joel Billings

I've bugged the second item. It appears that clicking on the airbase in the right panel is the cause, as going to the airbase detail window in other ways doesn't lead to the problem. Thanks for that report. As for the first issue, that sounds like a good idea to ring it, but there may be a technical reason why it wasn't done. Sounds like a good suggestion if it is possible.

All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard

(in reply to cblattmann)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Tech Support >> Air base status & air AG detail window opens up behind air base detail window Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI