Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Interested in a learning game

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War >> Multiplayer Sessions >> Interested in a learning game Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Interested in a learning game - 8/28/2021 1:39:26 AM   
Chernobyl

I would be interested in playing a 1939 game until either player decides they are fed up with the game.

This would be my first SC:WAW game although I have experience with a dozen SC:WW1 games so I'm new to this version but I understand SC in general. I guess that makes me "intermediate".

I want to play against someone who realizes this is a "learning" and "friendly" game that may quite possibly end prematurely. I might screw up since I don't know what I'm doing, and I don't want to spend hours playing a game I am unhappy with due to obligation. Of course, I am totally open to you conceding "early" also if you wish to.

You can be a beginner or an expert. Either way I will learn. Just be friendly!

Maybe 1 turn a day (more in the beginning). You may choose which side you prefer. PM me.
Post #: 1
RE: Interested in a learning game - 8/28/2021 5:24:47 AM   
KlasE

Hi,

I have set up a game, me as axis.

Password: 2021.

Any house rules to consider? You choose, to me it doesn't matter.

Tip is to always ask about house rules. In the beginning, maybe my third game, I was not aware of any house rules, and one guy almost wrote that I was cheating when I used Italian navy to scout for German navy. Not so friendly I thought :-)

I have played 20-25 MP. One ELO game finished, and have one ongoing. I'm probably inbetween intermediate and expert.

See you in Poland! The axis won't be friendly though!

Good luck!

Regards
Klas

(in reply to Chernobyl)
Post #: 2
RE: Interested in a learning game - 9/10/2021 1:07:41 PM   
Old_Shane

If you want to start another game I am happy to play. Your terms are agreeable! I have two set up - one for each side. Pick one. pw=Human

(in reply to KlasE)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War >> Multiplayer Sessions >> Interested in a learning game Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI