Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Wow what a difference this change makes! Thank you!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Wow what a difference this change makes! Thank you! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Wow what a difference this change makes! Thank you! - 7/26/2021 6:51:12 AM   
Tanaka

Everyone go try the new Beta! Any way this change could be ported back to WITW?.

New Features and Rule Changes

• Added “Display Scaling Percentage” preference item. This allows players some control over scaling their display in-game. Note that when this version is first used, the system will automatically reset all preferences to default and attempt to set a scaling percentage that is best given your windows display settings. Players can change the scaling percentage by hovering over the value in the preference screen and selecting from the dropdown list. The game will only allow the player to select scaling percentages that fit their current display. When you change the scaling percentage, it is necessary to exit the program and restart in order for the new setting to take effect. At this time, items that appear on the right and top bars are not scaled, but the map and all other windows are impacted by the scaling percentage preference.

< Message edited by Tanaka -- 7/26/2021 6:57:58 AM >

Post #: 1
RE: Wow what a difference this change makes! Thank you! - 7/26/2021 8:25:00 AM   
russkly

+1

Massive improvement IMHO.

Thank you.

(in reply to Tanaka)
Post #: 2
RE: Wow what a difference this change makes! Thank you! - 7/26/2021 3:15:40 PM   
fighterf4u

Finally! I'm only in my 20s. I can't afford to burn out my eyeballs looking at the tiny text.

(in reply to russkly)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Wow what a difference this change makes! Thank you! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI