Thanks for the warm welcome, I tip my hat.
Here's what I've been doing.
1) Gone into complete chill mode in this world; under the radar.
2) Been playing ASL (Advanced Squad Leader) scenarios Face-2-Face with my old sparring partner.
3) Decided to reload SC-WAW, been doing some regional travel, so I need a road fix.
4) Been hitting the beach, waters have been warm. Trying to be ready for the next chapter, depending on current events. Looking at RV's.
5) Coaching some hoops; practicing my Wedge game, why spend money on greens fees when I get the same buzz hitting anywhere for free.
6) Got on a huge "Full Metal Jacket" kick, binge watching Animal Mother, Joker, Pyle, Hartman. Mix in some Bill Burr comedy.
7) After my Lab Retriever died, decided to slow my roll, got a Cat; friendliest one ever, held interviews.
8) Tons of YouTube, watching Euro made WW2 flicks, 1st Amendment Audits & any crazy street news.
9) Trying to pick some select spots on the Stock Market.
10) Listening to dozens of perspectives on the Book of Daniel. Need to go back, re-read.
And of course, UFC fights, that's a given and always Elvis,
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole.