Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Old threads not showing?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Old threads not showing? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Old threads not showing? - 7/13/2021 9:08:58 AM   
tucksanders

Hello!
I have been browsing the Matrix forum since I picked up my first game, Hannibal: Rome and Carthage in the 2nd Punic War. Already then, I could not view most of the old (and not so old) threads in that game's forum. Now I have the same happening for my second game, Crown of Glory: Emperor's edition. The reason I am not posting in one of those two areas is that it seems to be a generalized problem for me. It is very annoying, because there seems to be quite a following and discussion around the games that I am missing out on (I can see the number of threads in existence in each subforum thumbnail, but when I click on them they are either empty or with only one or two threads). Is this a known problem? Or are the threads maybe archived somewhere for these games? It seems to be the same on my computer and on my phone, so it seems like something unrelated to my specific machine.

Sorry in advance if this is not the place for this kind of question, but thank you for your support. Happy gaming! :)

TS
Post #: 1
RE: Old threads not showing? - 7/13/2021 10:08:46 AM   
springel

Above the thread list there is a drop down list that says 'Display topics from last: 365 days'. You can change that to 'show all threads'

(in reply to tucksanders)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Old threads not showing? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI