From: Toronto and Lima
On a different note, ive made a Dragon 2 model. How can i upgrade my undamaged dragon 1 battalion to a dragon 2 battalion?
- build (replace troops) Dragon 2 models (50 tanks assuming one battalion)
- select the unit with Dragon 1, then replace (or replace all)
- you will find Dragon 2s with "green troops", accept
- assuming you have enough logistical points, the swap is made: the green troops at your SHQ will get the older Dragon 1s ; while your veterans have the newer versions
- optional final step: scrap the old models, now at your SHQ, to get back 50% of materials
this way you guarantee that the veteran, high experience troops get the new version.
with the "tolerate" low/ medium quality method, sometimes the entire unit swaps, meaning that the veterans end up in the SHQ, and the greens move to the front, which is an issue; I consider this a big disadvantage for anything except "high attrition" infantry, because the expenditure of tanks, APCs, even buggies is relatively low. I really don't like the idea of having veteran tankers idle at my SHQ
< Message edited by Jorge_Stanbury -- 7/7/2021 3:21:57 PM >