Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Re: feature requests for editor, units and scripts

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War >> MODS and Scenarios >> Re: feature requests for editor, units and scripts Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Re: feature requests for editor, units and scripts - 6/18/2021 5:01:04 PM   
MilObserver

Hi,

I continue to enjoy this amazing game. Thanks for the great support and consistent patches. These are some feature requests regarding the editor, units and scripts:

1. The ability to link a Decision Event script with whether a certain Technology is researched or not. For example, have a decision trigger to check whether a major power has say Armored Warfare Lv 1 or Naval Weapons Lv 2 etc.
-Might also be nice if the Unit script could check a Tech level.

2. The ability to increase or decrease a technology level % (and/or lock/unlock/modify a whole technology level) in an event script.
-Perhaps there could be a new Technology script type that would open some new game mod options. A tech script in theory could then be link-able to the decision and unit scripts (see No. 1).

3. Enable rockets to transport over sea.

4. A checkbox in the Editor to allow other land units to paradrop, and/or have the special forces amphibious ability. For example, allow the current division or brigade land unit slots to be more flexible in this manner.
-I also wonder if an additional air slot (say Airships slot) with a Kamikaze toggle might allow a tactical atomic weapon. I guess the existing slot could be renamed, modified and used in such a fashion.

5. Allow HQs to attack if enabled in editor.

Thanks for your consideration, MilObserver
Post #: 1
RE: Re: feature requests for editor, units and scripts - 6/21/2021 6:51:06 PM   
BillRunacre

Good ideas, thanks for posting.

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FurySoftware

We're also on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/FurySoftware/

(in reply to MilObserver)
Post #: 2
RE: Re: feature requests for editor, units and scripts - 6/21/2021 11:39:24 PM   
Elessar2

#3 is news to me. Not sure why rockets would not be transportable.

(in reply to BillRunacre)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War >> MODS and Scenarios >> Re: feature requests for editor, units and scripts Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI