Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

KML Transfer Data/Information Update

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> KML Transfer Data/Information Update Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
KML Transfer Data/Information Update - 6/13/2021 12:38:57 PM   
1nutworld

Hi everyone,

Quite a few years ago Baloogan did a YouTube video describing how to use a program called KML Update, for users to add entrees to the database.

Along with that program, was a Notepad list of Unit ID's broken down from Cold War era to Modern times, and At the time, I believe it was last updated to "2015+"

Now, that could mean that the unit ID information has continually been updated that was on those notepad files, but somehow I don't believe it has been. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

So my questions are as follows:
1) Does anyone know who wrote the program at the time, and compiled the Database ID's that were used?
2) Does anyone know the last time, that said KML transfer program, and subsequent Database ID's have been updated to account for things like say:

Antenna Tower - TV -- Generic (Generic), UHF
Antenna Tower - TV -- Generic (Generic), VHF-Hi
Antenna Tower - TV -- Generic (Generic), VHF-Lo

(Data copied from CMO v1.03 Official Build 1147.23)

I ask because I know that there have been many, many Database updates since Baloogan's YouTube video was first uploaded, but I know that I still find the information on that video and the KML Update tool very valuable for creating my own scenarios.

USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN-69) 1990-1994.
Post #: 1
RE: KML Transfer Data/Information Update - 6/13/2021 2:23:57 PM   
BDukes

Username was Tukey. I haven't heard from him in ages but perhaps Dimitris has. No idea here if it's been updated but he developed it as a community took and doubt he'd have a problem with anybody updating it.

Mike

(in reply to 1nutworld)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> KML Transfer Data/Information Update Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI