Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

new ship manufacturing like WITPAE

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Feature Suggestions >> new ship manufacturing like WITPAE Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
new ship manufacturing like WITPAE - 6/11/2021 2:54:13 PM   
hpalmer

I've locked down the entire black sea and the baltic, but just have 5 or 6 ships in each. I've repaired all ports but am receiving miniscule amounts of supply via sea lanes. The supply system overall is so opaque that it really interferes with game enjoyment. I get that WITPAE is intimidating from a management standpoint to control ships and as Japan to be able to control production queues, but as the Axis I would love to be able to control and accelerate shipping production as needed in the med, baltic, and black sea. Of course it would be neat to have more of the air war and naval system of WITPAE here, but I also greatly prefer the land war in WITE2, so I accept there is a tradeoff here.

In a perfect world I would have transport ships on map I could organize into convoys etc with surface ships and then shift massive supply tonnage where I want it to go. Something just feels really off in terms of supply thoughput, where massive rail capacity and full rail nets isn't shifting supply. I have played a couple games now and have tried AI depot management, but also have tried to manage myself based on manual and video tutorial guidance. None seem to be impacting the supply crunch. I made early incursions into the Caucasus to capture maikop, so I dont believe its an oil constraint that is at the heart of the issue as I still have healthy reserves in 42.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Feature Suggestions >> new ship manufacturing like WITPAE Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI