Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Administrative and Support Check

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Administrative and Support Check Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Administrative and Support Check - 6/11/2021 12:59:26 PM   
HOTEC

The term of "administrative and support check" is frequently used. The first check for administrative is easily followed. Have any idea on which leadership is used for the support check?

The last paragraph in 25.1.3 states that "the more Combat Preparation Points in the unit, the greater the chance of passing leader administrative checks." Can it be possible to quantify the chance of passing leader administrative checks in relative to the Combination Preparation Points.
Post #: 1
RE: Administrative and Support Check - 6/11/2021 2:27:22 PM   
loki100

15.3 should give you a feel for which leader rating is used when. Initiative is probably the key for support unit commitment, Admin is used a lot across the logistics phase but morale is important for clearing fatigue (if you can).

The detail below that broad brush stuff is either in the specific rules sections (so is badly scattered) or not provided.

So for eg CPP, you know exactly how CPP and attacking CV interact, you have a clear probability test for now CPP and MP interact but some of the rest you are left with 'more is better'.

That's rarely accidental for one of 2 reasons:

a) there is a lot behind the screens and sometimes that is due to a desire not to allow min/max, sometimes that the actual variables get tweaked looking for an overall balance and sometimes
b) its just too damn complex to set out.

Like everyone I really like pages of statistical formulae (everyone else does, I assume?) but we could have doubled the manual size with pages of that sort of thing, that I guess almost no-one would follow or ever be able to use (even if they could follow it when set out that way)

(in reply to HOTEC)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Administrative and Support Check Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI