V0.5.3 This is a work in progress !!
With this mod I try to create a map that looks like an old papermap while keeping it clean and hopefully easier to read.
- outline on coast
- new swamp art
- adjusted RAIL for better visibility in woods/forests
- New groundconditions,
- Adjusted text for cities. Changed color, font and changed positioning for many cities, for better visibility.
- underline in commandersreport etc.
- New City and Urban art.
- PrettyTreemod (by myself) is included.
Make a backup of the file named Dat in the gamefolder.
Download the .rar file from the link below and extract in the gamefolder.
- This mod will require that you start a new game, if you do not start a new game there will be many grafical glitches.
- You should reinstall this mod after every official update from matrix (Beta's too), if you do not, it will not affect you're current saved games but there may be many grafical glitches when you start a new game.
- There are only changes to the graphics (w_hexart.dat, and text.dat), this mod does not affect gameplay.
- Please report any visual glitches, but make sure you take into account the points above before you do.
- In this update I have made colors a little bit less bright so that it is less tiring on the eyes. coast-art is still the old color so it is noticeable, but only if you pay attention to it.
- Adjusted CLEAR-art color, softer and less bright color.
- Adjusted Weather art, softer and less bright color.
- quick fix for compatibility with official beta-update v01.02.06
(to download from this link, click download on the bar on the right.)
PLEASE, because this is a work in progress, do not use/implement this mod for creating other mods without my permission.
< Message edited by overkill01 -- 11/23/2021 3:12:27 PM >