Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Musing on the "My Games" section...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Site Feedback >> Musing on the "My Games" section... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Musing on the "My Games" section... - 5/15/2021 10:57:55 AM   
Freyr Oakenshield

I wanted to address the structure of the "My Games" section of the website. If I'm not mistaken, at the very start when the new website was launched this section was slightly different. Namely, all the owned games were displayed sort of from the top to the bottom and in order to find the game you simply have to slide down or you could simply use the browser's search feature and find the name using its title... This was very convenient and fast.

After some time, the above system was changed and now we have those "pages" sorted alphabetically. I own quite a lot of games here and I have round 30 pages. Do you realise how inconvenient this system is, how much harder it is to find a game now? Instead of just using the browser's search function, which used to take a second, now I have to blindly click the page-number buttons hoping that the page that is displayed will contain games I want to play...

So, can't you just bring the old system back or implement a setting so that the website user will be able to decide which system they want to use?

< Message edited by Freyr Oakenshield -- 5/15/2021 10:59:01 AM >

Post #: 1
RE: Musing on the "My Games" section... - 5/15/2021 12:14:59 PM   
Lobster

Could put an alphabet at the page top so you could click on the first letter of the title and bring up those titles that start with that letter. Not perfect but if you have 30 pages of game it would help.

30 pages? You have stock in the company, yes?

< Message edited by Lobster -- 5/15/2021 12:15:18 PM >

http://www.operationbarbarossa.net/

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Wearing blinders and earplugs everything you do is correct.

(in reply to Freyr Oakenshield)
Post #: 2
RE: Musing on the "My Games" section... - 5/16/2021 11:30:11 AM   
VPaulus

Have you missed the Advanced Search in MY PAGE? It only take a couple of seconds to select the game you want...

(in reply to Lobster)
Post #: 3
RE: Musing on the "My Games" section... - 5/16/2021 1:17:38 PM   
Freyr Oakenshield

quote:

ORIGINAL: VPaulus

Have you missed the Advanced Search in MY PAGE? It only take a couple of seconds to select the game you want...

Actually, I missed that... but I think that the previous system was more convenient than even that...

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Site Feedback >> Musing on the "My Games" section... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI