Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

A/c numbers in AD

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West >> A/c numbers in AD Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
A/c numbers in AD - 5/13/2021 7:20:45 AM   
Chris21wen

Just need confirmation and clarification here. Just going on numbers alone:-

1 strike per day.
If I have 8 groups and set MIN AC to 50 they keep flying as long as total number exceeds 50 ac.
If I set REQ AC 100 the strike will attampt to send 100 AC and continue to fly as long as there are 50 AC.
If I set two stikes per day then each stike will have up to 100 AC in it as long as there are 50 ac.

So what happens in the last case say were there are only 51 available? I'm assuming only one strike goes it.

What happens if there are just 100 ac. Do you get one strike of 100 or two of 50?
Post #: 1
RE: A/c numbers in AD - 5/13/2021 5:09:15 PM   
cfulbright

Chris,

I never use MIN AC. If I want to do two (or more) strikes, I divide the number of available AC by the number of desired strikes and then set that number or a slightly lower number as the REQ AC.

Cary

(in reply to Chris21wen)
Post #: 2
RE: A/c numbers in AD - 5/13/2021 5:55:37 PM   
rmeckman

I think the MIN AC = 50 and REQ AC = 100 applies to each of the two air strikes. If there are 51 aircraft available for the first strike, it will take place. If the same 51 aircraft are still available after the strike is finished (they have mileage left, are undamaged, etc.), they will fly again in the second strike. This will of course run up their fatigue more quickly.

If you have 100 aircraft for the first strike, all 100 will participate. If, say, 90 are still available after that strike, all 90 can participate in the second strike.

(in reply to Chris21wen)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West >> A/c numbers in AD Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI