Sorry for opening so many threads. Therefore this time I collected some minor bugs in one thread ... if they are bugs at all and not features.
1) The Reports view shows a bar in the lower left for “capital/city/town”, but towns are not counted. (You can click on the city symbol, then the symbols are underlined. Is there a functionality to switch that doesn't work properly?)
2) If you purchase units, the MPP shown in the upper left corner is not updated. (In WiE it is updated. It is also updated in the research view.)
3) When an escort shoots down interceptors in the FoW, the losses are not shown. It is more satisfying to see the escort successes, and it is also more realistic since the escort will probably know how much they have destroyed. (I think it is shown in WiE but I am not sure about it.)
4) Graphs in the report view can be slightly below zero. I have attached an image.
5) A unit with 2 AP, for example artillery, cannot move into a hex that requires 3 AP. However, if there is another unit in that hex, you can swap units and get the artillery into the hex. Even if the behavior is not described in the manual (5.3.4), I assume it is known and defined as a feature, but for the case it is not ...