From: Washington D.C.
1. Clear almost enemy CAP with F-15 supported by EF-111
I'd have left the EF-111 at home for that one.
2. While doing that, use 4 F-16 and 4 F-4 escorted by F-15A and EF-111 to eliminate 2 radars and lonely SA-20 north part of Keflavik airport. Also 2 F-117 armed with Maverik bombed Big bird Radar inside Iceland. Also use Harpoons to sink soviet warships at east of Keflavik.
That's a lot going on! I'm not sure what pointers I have to offer, but try to keep your package in alignment with your EF-111. That means along the same axis, with the EF-111 behind and above, or in front and below. That forces them to look straight into the beam for maximum jamming effect.
3. After that, Use all of left HARM armed aircraft and refuel them south of the Iceland and approach to the Keflavik airport with almost 7~8 EF-111 and 2 EA-6B also approach as close as possible at Maximum altitude.(inside of maximum range of enemy AA missiles but maintain range which enemy AA cannot attack) Also 2 EC-130 is right outside of the maximum range of enemy AA at 32000ft. All of OECM aircrafts are south east of Keflavik, right behind HARM aircraft approaching course.
For EC-130 jamming comms alignment isn't so important, but for jamming radars it is. It just depends on the target.
4. HARM-Armed aircraft approach at minimum altitude to right behind south mountain of Keflavik Airport, and pop-up and launch HARM to enemy AA missile Battery(2 missile each, only targeting the long range AA like Sa-20, Sa-10 and Sa-12.) I did fire all of HARM same time at first try, however they all shot down. So from second try I use wave attack made SEAD AC approach by the squadron ( 4~8 aircraft) and fire HARM. This seems more effective then before however when i use all of HARM missiles only 4~5 HARM can hit the target and even that, target SAM is still seem active.
SA-20/10/12 are tough. One tactic you might consider is using something else to stimulate them (CALCM? decoys?) and stand off. When their tracking radars light up, they have to choose between shooting at the HARM, and shooting at the cruise missiles. Both will kill them. The important thing is that you get the tracking radar because that will disable to site.
5. After use all of HARM, I launched plotted ALCM from B-52(make them approach behind the mountain at southeast of Keflavik) however they are shot down.
Use HARM and CALCM in combination early to stand off. Then, as you start to make some holes, you can stand in. I think you'll find you use fewer of both missile types generally.