Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[1.08.06] automaton troops not reinforcing?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support >> [1.08.06] automaton troops not reinforcing? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[1.08.06] automaton troops not reinforcing? - 4/25/2021 3:51:57 AM   
misterprimus

I have some immobile automaton turrets/cannons on a green-supplied rail/road line, but they are not getting reinforcements (replacement troops) delivered to them to replace losses. What's going on? Tank units much further than they are get reinforced just fine. https://pasteboard.co/JYUm0oG.png
https://filebin.net/g8hjaac6mr5lb9gw/w31.se1?t=6gnturmb

< Message edited by misterprimus -- 4/25/2021 5:20:16 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: [1.08.06] automaton troops not reinforcing? - 4/25/2021 5:11:42 PM   
misterprimus

I just got back in the game and unit missing reinforcements (it still had more than 50% of its strength) could easily be strategically moved back to my capital/SHQ, so at least in theory, it could not be an infrastructure issue since there is in practice MORE logistics available between the two points than is needed to deliver the reinforcements.

Even when back at the capital, on the same tile as the reinforcements, it still won't reinforce.

(in reply to misterprimus)
Post #: 2
RE: [1.08.06] automaton troops not reinforcing? - 4/25/2021 5:30:50 PM   
misterprimus

OK, I think I have a theory as to why this is happening. The units in question are staff council-designed to have custom a custom makeup. Basically I made a brigade out of automated MG and automated turret because I wanted to have a single "unit" I could deploy to make a static frontline that could handle both infantry attacks AND armor attacks. Apparently these sorts of "units" don't get auto replacements?

Post #: 3
RE: [1.08.06] automaton troops not reinforcing? - 4/29/2021 9:21:47 AM   
Vic

Thanks. Well spotted. There was a glitch, but because the Trooptypes concerned are immobile. Will be fixed for next patch.

best,
Vic

Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

Post #: 4
RE: [1.08.06] automaton troops not reinforcing? - 4/29/2021 10:48:28 PM   
misterprimus

quote:

ORIGINAL: Vic

Thanks. Well spotted. There was a glitch, but because the Trooptypes concerned are immobile. Will be fixed for next patch.

best,
Vic

So to clarify, the custom units that I design with the staff council (customize, like by adding MG units to an antitank unit), are supposed to be getting reinforced to original condition? Because I've been avoiding using that customize option because of this.

(in reply to Vic)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support >> [1.08.06] automaton troops not reinforcing? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI