Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

V21-Mission Editor Blank Mission Name Oddity

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> V21-Mission Editor Blank Mission Name Oddity Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
V21-Mission Editor Blank Mission Name Oddity - 4/13/2021 7:37:31 PM   
BDukes

Okay, very tiny issue here. I'm not clear on the exact cause, but can I replicate it reliably.

If there is one existing mission and I create a new mission from the mission editor dialog (create new mission button), and the Open Mission Editor checkbox is Unchecked in Create Mission Dialog, the mission name I entered won't be populated into the Mission editor Mission List, but a blank field will be populated. I have no idea why the Open Mission Editor Checkbox was unselected, and sure I didn't do it, so perhaps something is going with a field focus or the dialog workflow causes an automatic uncheck. The weird thing is if you try it again and add a third mission, the name is populated just fine.

To replicate.

Add mission to the mission editor. Close
Reopen Mission Editor and then click the Create New Mission Button.
When the New Mission Dialog appears. Add a Mission name to the field. Uncheck the Open Mission Editor Window Checkbox. Click OK and notice that a blank mission has been added to the Missions list. You can select the blank line, add one and you're golden.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> V21-Mission Editor Blank Mission Name Oddity Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI