Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

pbem issue

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West >> pbem issue Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
pbem issue - 4/8/2021 8:13:48 AM   
cato13

i've not long started a pbem match with me playing as allies. Whenever i start my start mt turn and click on the air battles button i dont see any of my own missions for example i dont see any air battles over northern europe, also nothing shows up on CR. Also in the event log i see all the axis missions but none of mine

Anyone seen this before? My opponent asked me to start the match whereas the manual states the axis player should start the match so i suspect this is the reason.
Post #: 1
RE: pbem issue - 4/8/2021 4:02:49 PM   
cfulbright

Cato,

I've played one PBEM game, so limited experience, but here are two observations:

1. If you're playing a scenario in which the Allies have the first move (e.g., the 1943 or 1944 grand campaigns), then yes, the Axis player has to start the game. All he/she does is load the scenario with PBEM set, press F12, then send the save file to you.

2. Make sure you aren't filtering out air battle results in the Display Combat Results screen. See screenshot where you can select your filters.

Cary

Attachment (1)

(in reply to cato13)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West >> pbem issue Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI