Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Losing contact with NP forum.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support >> NetPlay Tech Support >> Losing contact with NP forum. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Losing contact with NP forum. - 3/27/2021 5:47:05 PM   
budherre

We are getting games disrupted when one of the computers loses contact with the NP forum. I occurs about every 10 minutes or so. The message says to log out of the forum and log back in. I am not sure exactly how to do that so right now we have to close and restore from the last save. Could you please explain (1) how to log back in after exiting the forum, without closing the game and (2) what might be the problem. I am running Win10 on a modern gaming PC that has more than enough power, closing all other programs before I start, and running on a 100Mbps internet service.
Post #: 1
RE: Losing contact with NP forum. - 5/26/2021 1:51:13 AM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

ORIGINAL: budherre

We are getting games disrupted when one of the computers loses contact with the NP forum. I occurs about every 10 minutes or so. The message says to log out of the forum and log back in. I am not sure exactly how to do that so right now we have to close and restore from the last save. Could you please explain (1) how to log back in after exiting the forum, without closing the game and (2) what might be the problem. I am running Win10 on a modern gaming PC that has more than enough power, closing all other programs before I start, and running on a 100Mbps internet service.

You have to exit the game and then restore it from a saved game. Sorry, but maintaining the NetPlay forum connection is crucial for MWIF to keep a current game operational.

Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

(in reply to budherre)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support >> NetPlay Tech Support >> Losing contact with NP forum. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI