I am new to this series and got a lot of questions. Please let me ask how roads, trucks, HQs and depots work together.
- Is there a range for the depot where it delivers supply, reinforcements, AFVs, etc. to HQs?
- Bringing supply, reinforcements, AFVs, etc. from depot to HQs - did only the depot trucks drive these things to the HQs or did the trucks attached to HQs also drive to depot and getting supply, reinforcements, AFVs, etc. from it to HQs?
- Delivering AFVs, supply, etc. from depot to HQs without roads.. what kind of negative effects does this have? Or roads or not used for doing this and only helping for movement in bad weather conditions?
- Read about a 3 hex range about depots where supply will transported without trucks, is this correct? How does that behave?
- What tells me the value in parenthesis at the pop up when hovering over a depot for the depots capacity?
- The values for "stored" in the parenthesis is the stock at the beginning of the supply turn, right?
Hope someone will answer my questions :-)