Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Wish list - full size windows during combat resolution

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Wish list - full size windows during combat resolution Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Wish list - full size windows during combat resolution - 3/26/2021 5:27:05 PM   
Arthurius

Why windows with combat resolution informations are cut in half? There are not big windows and I will see entire window during combat with list of all division, commanders and support units (ground and air), especcialy with higher message level. Is there any option or code line in any setup file to fix it?
Post #: 1
RE: Wish list - full size windows during combat resolution - 3/26/2021 5:47:55 PM   
Erik Rutins

Just to be sure, are you aware that if you turn on the battle sites review mode (F11 key) then you can at your leisure look through all the battle information in a larger and more detailed view than the on the fly resolution window?

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Arthurius)
Post #: 2
RE: Wish list - full size windows during combat resolution - 3/26/2021 6:17:25 PM   
geforth

I tend to think, he means the real window size. Even full extended you must scroll in the upper bar.
https://s18.directupload.net/images/210326/ho68thrx.jpg

I have the same thoughts for the weather conditions. There is a lot of unused space on the right side and to be honest: it is very difficult to see something there exactly.
https://s16.directupload.net/images/210326/imu7capg.jpg

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 3
RE: Wish list - full size windows during combat resolution - 3/26/2021 7:00:22 PM   
Arthurius

Exactly. During combat resolution and during battle sites review mode, main (top) part of the window is cut and I must scroll it. There is a lot of space to make this window bigger. Eventually make top part of the window fixed and use scrolling on ,,details'' view only. I like watch battles on mesage level 4-6 and this size ot the window bothered me during combat resolution.

(in reply to geforth)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Wish list - full size windows during combat resolution Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI