Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[Logged] HQ-12 fires on targets that are above its service ceiling

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [Logged] HQ-12 fires on targets that are above its service ceiling Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[Logged] HQ-12 fires on targets that are above its serv... - 3/18/2021 4:03:42 PM   
Eboreg

I was recently replaying Hail Mary to practice for my recording when I decided to mix things up a bit. Instead of attacking both the HQ-12s and HQ-16s around Guangzhou with what limited ordnance I had available, I instead just attacked the HQ-16s to make absolutely sure that they were shut down and fly over the HQ-12's stated service ceiling of 15,000 ft AGL to bomb the targets I wanted to attack in the region. Problem being that the HQ-12s began attacking anyways and I had to redo it several times to make sure I didn't lose any aircraft. Could anyone figure out why they're attack aircraft at 36,000 ft ASL?

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Rory Noonan -- 4/8/2021 7:03:12 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: HQ-12 fires on targets that are above its service c... - 3/18/2021 6:44:13 PM   
PaulTheWolf

Hello Eboreg! Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and especially for providing your save file. I was able to reproduce this issue, both within and without the specified scenario, and determined that at the moment the HQ-12 has a Snap-Up/Down engagement altitude that's much higher than 15,000 feet. I've reported this to the Development Team for investigation and resolution. We really appreciate your posting to notify us.

(in reply to Eboreg)
Post #: 2
RE: HQ-12 fires on targets that are above its service c... - 4/6/2021 7:43:17 PM   
WSBot

(in reply to PaulTheWolf)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [Logged] HQ-12 fires on targets that are above its service ceiling Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI