Version 104 patch notes
China's map got an overhaul.
India's map got an overhaul.
SE Asia map got an overhaul.
El Paso moved back to original place
He-111H(N) now has night bomber symbol
Assigned Officers now always gain XP each turn
Industrialize city is now three cards, one for each type of colonial city type
USA-Hanoi one more turn. Instead of 1 turn delay, 2 turn delay
Now factories can be torn down, the player doing so gets 50 PPs/Annex
China lost an engineer
Fixed Guns and Costal Guns now require a strat - research to build. Only China needs research.
Roads now slower in mud and snow for all SFTs, except rail speed.
Liberty ships added for US (Cheap cargoship)
Long range destroyer added for Germany (DD Z1944)
New Threaten code for Germany and USSR
- It is now no longer possible to threaten all nations, instead there is now a series of special threatens. Three for Germany, Four for USSR.
- This series is, for Germany, Czachoslovakia, Poland, Denmark/Norway. The series, for USSR, is: Baltic countries, Finland, Romania, Poland.
- In some cases not all the country threatened will be lost if succesful. I'll let it up to you to explore the details (though they are detailed on the threaten card)
- If a threaten fails, you will get a card to play (for free) to determine if you go to war. If you do, then war will happen, as normal.
- However if you do not, you will lose face. This means all minor nations lose a number of diplomatic points with the threatener, as well as some diplomatic drift.
- Also the morale of the country becomes less, and it will take some time to recover to a normal state.
Italian supplies: 600 in certain cases, and message wrong, now 800.
Soviet units now have 40 XP in far east, and 25 in the south towards Afghanistan.
Live off the Land could have a bug if units had been disbanded before during the turn.
Creator of High Quality Scenarios for:
Advanced Tactics Gold
DC: Warsaw to Paris
DC: Community Project.
Try this Global WW2 Scenario: GD1938v3