Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Public QOL Rework idea

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback >> Public QOL Rework idea Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Public QOL Rework idea - 3/14/2021 5:55:58 PM   
zgrssd

There recently was a post about some general feedback, and I found the QOL part particulary interesting.

The poster did not like that once there is some decent Private Economy Investment, there is no more reason to build any public QOL buildings. The private economy takes care of all of that.

I realy do not like that I have no way to prevent the private industry from growing the QOL. I want to be able to keep the QOL score (and thus Civilisation Score) low in certain scenarios.

But I did realize there is a idea where we could both get what we wanted:
1. Put up a limit to how much QOL Points for any category can be generated.
2. The limit could be pretty hard (nothing past the point) or semi hard (points past the limit, only apply their square root of effect).
3. The public buildings increase the QOL Category Limit. they may still provide some QOL Points themself, but their primary purpose is limit increaser.
4. You may be able to repalce the current divisor with it

Results:
1. The Public QOL buildings never loose their use. If anything, they become more important then they ever were before
2. I am able to keep QOL low, if I want to
3. You can get of the (rather hard to grasp) division by the Zone level. Makes the whole mechanic easiere to undertand. Or to programm into the AI.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback >> Public QOL Rework idea Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI