From: Vermont, USA
Some clarifications due to the issues that happened earlier today.
- The e-mails stating that WITE2 was released, sent out to customers with it on their wish list, were in error. It is however live for pre-orders and we will be manually re-sending those e-mails to clarify that.
- The check box in the store for the "boxed digital edition" is what you need to check to make sure you are ordering the full 500+ page printed hardcover manual. This should be an additional $20 + shipping.
- WITE2 will release on March 25th (downloads for all orders) and physical shipments will start shipping out on April 16th (when manuals arrive at our warehouse). Those who order the physical copies will be able to access their downloads on March 25th along with everyone else.
- The physical manual is a 520 page hardbound full color volume. The biggest printed manual we've ever done. All shipments at this point are from the UK and we recommend carefully reviewing the shipping options (typically Royal Mail or DPD) to determine which is best for your location. Royal Mail is a typical mail service, DPD is an air courier service and shipping times, customs/VAT costs and service to special addresses may vary by your location. However, the shipping cost is significant due to the sheer weight of the hardbound manual, which comes in at over 4.5 lbs / 2+ kg.
- The initial pre-order price was incorrectly missing the 10% discount. This has been corrected and all customers who ordered at the non-discounted price should see a refund for the difference over the couple of days. That process has started - our support team is handling it but it is a manual process.
- War in the East 2 is initially releasing only on Matrix and Slitherine. However, every customer who orders from us will also be able to retrieve a free Steam Key when it releases on Steam in the future to also add the game to their Steam catalogs. There is no set date for the Steam release at this time. I expect it will be at least six months after the release on our stores.
< Message edited by Erik Rutins -- 3/3/2021 1:56:58 PM >